Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dirty Leeds fans

doug7126

Apr 13, 2008
Aldershot
Loads in the north today and would not celebrate with me when we scored and they won't chat to me on the Brighton to London train now! Miserable lot shit game apparently

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
They were very quiet tonight. I was quite surprised as they usually create a cracking atmosphere

It sounded quiet tonight overall (though whether that's BBC Sussex's stream making it sound quieter than it is, i don't know.)

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Most of them were more local than us home fans didn't hear one northern accent

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Better atmosphere than anyone else this season in the away end even though not up to their usual when down here. They were shit :laugh: yeah okay :rolleyes:

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
They've created a wall of noise in the south stand in the past two seasons.

Tonight they were occasionally loud but generally much quieter than they usually are. Don't seem to have many songs either.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
They've created a wall of noise in the south stand in the past two seasons.

Tonight they were occasionally loud but generally much quieter than they usually are. Don't seem to have many songs either.

10 minutes of European Chumpions or something like that......

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
They are the rancid beer skids on the under crackers if t' north the filthy songless silent pigs

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Best fans in the world and deservedly champions of Europe.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sitting on the half way line in WSU I would definitely have said that when they got going they were louder than the north.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Weren't a patch on last two seasons. The ones on my train back to Brighton were definitely more cockney Leeds than yer actual flat cap wearing, ferret stuffing, badger baiting toothless ginger. Though they were still inbred.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Didn't help that the east stand was half empty.

I sit in the WSU and there were a lot of empty seats in the North, far more than usual. I assume it was the same in our stand but it's difficult to see your own stand.

As for Leeds fans. From where I was sitting (G Block, nearer the North) they have easily been the loudest away fans this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here