Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we put The Judge at centre of North Stand again?!!

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Couldn't help but notice the North stand atmosphere was a tad quiet Saturday (obviously the performance didn't help) - but this following two brilliant games for atmosphere previously at the Amex - few around me noticed Judge had moved to the centre of the North stand for those games and then back to Police box on Saturday against Doncaster. Such a noticeable difference in noise - Leeds will come here looking to intimidate as they always do, really hoping we up the decibels tonight! :albion2:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Couldn't help but notice the North stand atmosphere was a tad quiet Saturday (obviously the performance didn't help) - but this following two brilliant games for atmosphere previously at the Amex - few around me noticed Judge had moved to the centre of the North stand for those games and then back to Police box on Saturday against Doncaster. Such a noticeable difference in noise - Leeds will come here looking to intimidate as they always do, really hoping we up the decibels tonight! :albion2:
Blimey, those singers must be fussy devils!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Judge is like a pawn in a chess game, although he seems to be moving about more like a bishop, diagonally back and forth across the North Stand on a match-by-match basis.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
The Judge is like a pawn in a chess game, although he seems to be moving about more like a bishop, diagonally back and forth across the North Stand on a match-by-match basis.

So very true, but what a difference it makes! I recall on a separate post someone saying they wish they could clone him the judge and put one in each stand!

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
well i try my best,even the ginger bloke next to me sings up and tries to get people around us singing.so lets hope after we go 2-0 up everyone will be singing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here