Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton & Hove Albion v Leeds Utd *** Official Match Thread ***

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Football League Show :D :D
I can only speak as I find mate, I think you get a better perspective watching for 90mins than you probably do watching 104secs of highlights. Neither side created much tbh

Fair enough.

I think a neutral watching the game would have come away thinking one team wanted to win... one team wanted a 0-0.

All opinions though!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its called passion :)
My first visit to the Amex. Decent stadium but a bit sterile.
Overall I think a draw would have been a fair result. Thought we played ok considering we only had 10 men, Kebe didnt count, he was awful.

Its called 'away fans make more noise' mate, and nothing more. (Unless you think that the 2000 Albion fans who were at Elland Road last season have 'more passion' than all your home support?)

And you absolutely COULD have ground out a draw on another day. Your defence, although a bit disorganised, certainly put their bodies on the line. They blocked about 5 goal bound shots withing the first three minutes! Had you pulled it off, fair play - wouldn't have meant it was a fair reflection of the game though. Leeds were massively limited, in terms of ability and ambition. You got the 0 points you deserved.

PWA

European Tour 2023/24
Jul 23, 2011
West Sussex
Its called 'away fans make more noise' mate, and nothing more. (Unless you think that the 2000 Albion fans who were at Elland Road last season have 'more passion' than all your home support?)

And you absolutely COULD have ground out a draw on another day. Your defence, although a bit disorganised, certainly put their bodies on the line. They blocked about 5 goal bound shots withing the first three minutes! Had you pulled it off, fair play - wouldn't have meant it was a fair reflection of the game though. Leeds were massively limited, in terms of ability and ambition. You got the 0 points you deserved.

Spot on.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Football League Show :D :D
I can only speak as I find mate, I think you get a better perspective watching for 90mins than you probably do watching 104secs of highlights. Neither side created much tbh
If you paid attention for 104secs you'd notice Brighton creating six chances. I did watch the 90+mins and Leeds created nothing.

As for the greatest fans in the universe. Did you only sing 3 songs or was there some other stuff that couldn't be heard outside the South Stand?

Titter

Nov 2, 2011
If you paid attention for 104secs you'd notice Brighton creating six chances. I did watch the 90+mins and Leeds created nothing.

As for the greatest fans in the universe. Did you only sing 3 songs or was there some other stuff that couldn't be heard outside the South Stand?

Says someone whose average away support is about half of ours. You lot don't even sing when you're winning :D
Last two games Yeovil away Brighton away and we took around 2000 to both. Not a bad effort imo

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here