Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hull tickets

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
surely a home tie against Charlton would be better...why do we want to get knocked out in the 1/4 finals ????

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Nope but they were handing out free champagne.

Indeed, in plastic cups with the wino's going around 4 or 5 times. Where else has a club given it's entire support Champagne?

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Food/drink New customers who may not have got the Albion bug yet. This game was billed as brilliant chance to take your kids for the first time etc, cheap prices. That must have a value. I'm sure it's not ever going to match the £250k and I entirely understand the reasons for taking the money but it's a shame that football has come to the point where showing a match on telly is more important to a club than the amount of people that can come and watch it live.

You mean that there was an option for us not to take the money?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
You mean that there was an option for us not to take the money?
I was going to say that. Could we have turned it down or were we contractually obliged to go along with BT? Maybe the club didn't have a choice.

(EDIT: Although I am personally disappointed as I can't make evening games)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
...And there was a man walking round the touchline selling copies of the "Argus" as well.

Did they have the person putting out the half time scores with the metal numbers against the letters around the perimeter wall, where you had to look at the programme to work out which matches they represented?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here