Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds owner Cellino coming to the Amex on Tuesday

He's not yet completed the deal, so he's not yet a Leeds United director. I would hope that the Albion's hospitality is minimal. Make him sit with the rest of the away fans in the South Stand. After all, that's the treatment they gave to the Life President of Newport County earlier this season.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
He's not yet completed the deal, so he's not yet a Leeds United director. I would hope that the Albion's hospitality is minimal. Make him sit with the rest of the away fans in the South Stand. After all, that's the treatment they gave to the Life President of Newport County earlier this season.

Ooh. Do tell more, with regards to Newport County.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU

You just have to accept that some days you are the pigeon, and some days you are the statue.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not the approved owner yet ??? So why should he get in for nothing?

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
"To what extent to you believe you have the skills and knowledge to do your job effectively, Brian?

(a) Not at all
(b) To some extent
(c) Very much so
(d) Don't know"

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I've heard he's gonna give tonight's team talk.

"Before you go out there though, promise me you'll remember one thing...

♫ you're simply the best ♫...

I've been Cellino, you've been the best."

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
<McDermott>"I'm a bit concerned about the terms of my new contract..."

<Cellino> "I don't give shitty jobs, Brian"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Cellino confirmed as new owner of Leeds United tomorrow morning , McDermott given his P45 tomorrow evening ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
"To what extent to you believe you have the skills and knowledge to do your job effectively, Brian?

(a) Not at all
(b) To some extent
(c) Very much so
(d) Don't know"

That made me smile, a lot.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Cellino confirmed as new owner of Leeds United tomorrow morning , McDermott given his P45 tomorrow evening ?

It doesn't bode well for match preparation, or maybe it does? The players go all out for him to boost his morale?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
They've played better since BM was 'sacked'....wasnt long ago when someone posted the video on here of the fans view at the Rochdale game..as both players and BM came over

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Looking forward to singing "Sacking in the morning - again - you're getting sacked in the morning - again".

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
McCormack seems to be playing for McDermott, his comments after his supposed first sacking (I say first because the second will surely follow immediately Cellino takes over) were those of a lovelorn teenager getting dumped for the first time. McCormack on fire, driven by love and passion for McDermott, is a worrying thought in so many ways!!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Cellino take over now in doubt again....

Massimo Cellino's takeover of Leeds United may be in doubt after an Italian court found him guilty of failing to pay import duty on his yacht.

BBC Website

Adam Pope - BBC Radio Leeds

"With a conviction to his name it means Cellino is in grave danger of not passing the League's 'owners and directors' test as a fit and proper person.

"He has been bankrolling Leeds recently by injecting at least £6m pound into the club which is losing more than £1m per month.

"United managing director David Haigh said last week there is no chance of Leeds going into administration."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here