Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just met the scum

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
My afternoon was ruined when a person came into my school and checked the fume cupboard in my Science lab. 12,000 miles away from dear Blighty and in one of the most isolated schools in New Zealand in walks a palace scum. He was like most Palace fans a complete tw@t and that was being polite. I am leaving to return to the UK on Wednesday and was going to leave a surprise for him the next time he checks the fume cupboard. I have some ideas :) does any of my fellow Albion fans have some more ideas for me.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You could grow up.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can never understand why people make posts like this. So you met a Palace fan in an unusual place big deal. If anything i would probably end up having a good chat with him and a laugh. It certainly beats meeting a plastic Man Utd fan or someone of that ilk.

Last edited:

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
I can never understand why people make posts like this. So you met a Palace fan in an unusual place bid deal. If anything i would probably end up having a good chat with him and a laugh. It certainly beats meeting a plastic Man Utd fan or someone of that ilk.

Much rather meet a plastic united fan to be honest but that is my opinion.

Last edited:

Dec 3, 2012
I can never understand why people make posts like this. So you met a Palace fan in an unusual place big deal. If anything i would probably end up having a good chat with him and a laugh. It certainly beats meeting a plastic Man Utd fan or someone of that ilk.

Totally agree. It's only bloody football.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Bloody hell you lot are so precious at times. The OP was just sharing a story and having a laugh and by the way some of you are acting is like he has raped the queen. given the vitriol posted about Palace on the board over the years...givethe guy a break.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
My afternoon was ruined when a person came into my school and checked the fume cupboard in my Science lab. 12,000 miles away from dear Blighty and in one of the most isolated schools in New Zealand in walks a palace scum. He was like most Palace fans a complete tw@t and that was being polite. I am leaving to return to the UK on Wednesday and was going to leave a surprise for him the next time he checks the fume cupboard. I have some ideas :) does any of my fellow Albion fans have some more ideas for me.

When I was at school I liked to visit a joke shop, a plastic dog turd would be your sort of thing to leave for this chap.
I hope you have enjoyed your 2 years of education in NZ and find a good school in this country for year 3, or whatever they call it now.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Believe it or not there are a handful of non-tw@ts who support palace - I've met a couple.

Sure, 80% of them that come on this board are utter tw@ts, as are those who sing homophobic songs at the station / in the city when visiting Brighton.

But although sadly it appears an endangered species, some decent ones do actually exist.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand
Bloody hell you lot are so precious at times. The OP was just sharing a story and having a laugh and by the way some of you are acting is like he has raped the queen. given the vitriol posted about Palace on the board over the years...givethe guy a break.

Thanks supa, we do have some very sensitive petals on here at times. I wont tell you what he said about the Albion and us supporters because some dear people might get offended.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

If he is a teacher and not a schoolboy I hope he doesn't teach my son on his return.:)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009

Pathetic post, you have ignored the q, if you cannot answer the q, maybe you cannot understand it, maybe you should have paid more attention at school or maybe you should you back?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here