Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

****** The Official Sussex County Cricket Thread ******

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
So there's no need to move from Brighton is there? Unless the journey is longer going the other way.

My point wasn't even meant seriously, it just appears that for the last few years due to the arsing around with 20/20 games there is about on Saturday when it's sunny and we have a home fixture and it's always the Horsham match.

The rule of cricket, its always sunny down at Hove when we are not playing there.

I like Horsham it is a pain at times but I would hate to lose our out grounds, although this news does not bode well

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Start the fans, PLEASE! The real cricket kicks off tomorrow.

crystaluse-640x290.png

Sussex take on the mighty Loughborough. Were loose.

We missed him on the pitch last year, hope we can replace him with a solid experienced Magoffin type.

That we did.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Play begins v Loughborough Uni at 11.00am tomorrow morning at Hove and entrance is FREE

Sussex: Anyon, Brown (wk), Hatchett, Liddle, Joyce (c), Machan, Piolet, Prior, Wells, Yardy, Zaidi.

#GOSBTS

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
If Prior retains his test place this summer, we're going to be light in the batting

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I know that Nasher is recovering from an operation but where's RHB? Has he joined Surrey again? :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Cricket on April the first. Must be some sort of joke.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The ECB have the live scorecard for this game, has anyone seen the scorecard for the Hampshire friendly over the weekend. I know Gatting scored over 50 against us but little else

http://www.ecb.co.uk/scorecard/36671

*Ed Joyce not out 52
Luke Wells c Adam Riley b Basil Akram 38
Michael Yardy c & b Adam Riley 7
Matt Prior not out 6

Extras (b 0, lb 6, nb 2, w 0) 8

Total (2 wkts, 28.1 overs) 111

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here