Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Stand Catering (again)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
In the WSL things were improving when they installed a semi permanent beer stall which wonderfully had 30 poured pints of Harvey's sitting at HT ready to go. Unfortunately just like every other outlet they have felt the need to add FOOD in the form of a hot dog stall. The 2 staff took at least three minutes to serve 3 hotdogs to one person & no drink, instead of 10? (£40) of pre poured drinks..,,

cool-story-bro.jpg

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
It's just not as simple as that though, is it?

My post-match WSL (North end) experience was woeful. We didn't want to join the big train queue and are happy to linger, chat and have a pint or two.

But the queue for the train probably moved quicker than the catering queue I was in. Having seen people join the adjoining queue considerably later than I had, reach the front and get served we played the odds and I joined the back of that queue, leaving [MENTION=249]edna krabappel[/MENTION] in the original queue. I got to the front of my queue quicker than Edna who, by this time, had probably been queueing for close to 15 minutes. The guy then proceeded to get me a pint of Harveys - I wanted 2 pints of Strongbow. He then returned with 1 pint of Strongbow and I had to ask for the other one. All the while this was going on there must have been 8 catering staff gathered around a Harveys barrel/keg/whatever trying to get some out.

It was all painful and slow.

After the first pint we headed for the more welcoming (and efficient) environs of the Battle of Trafalgar.

I'm happy to give the club money and I've no issue with paying a little over the odds to do so, but sometimes it feels like a real fight to actually get my money to them.

Believe i was stood next to you, waiting 10 minutes for the barrell of Harveys to be changed having been told it would only be a minute. It was painful and the staff didnt seem to understand the concept of serving multiple people at once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here