Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team For Leeeds

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I would keep it the same. Only change would be on the bench, if Buckley is fit enough for it.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I think the only change will be Lua Lua for March, with March & Buckley on the bench with Obika. No doubt that McCormack will score so we need plenty of firepower!

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
If I were to change anything I'd bring KLL in for March, just so Solly isn't pushed too much to early. Other than that I'd keep it the same.

That said, I'd be tempted to give Lopez a go in the attacking midfield role as that's where he plays best - I feel he's more likely the swing the ball into D-Rod's path than anyone else from that position

There's a few of us on the SD*2 thread that are saying the same about SD*1 being best placed to bring out the best of SD*2. Agree with KLL for March, but think we might also see SD*1 starting in place of SD*2, with him alternating with Orlandi between wide right and attacking CM. This would leave SD*2 and, if needed, March to come on if -- or when -- necessary.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
IF SD1 starts, we might as well give Leeds the 3 points now IMHO. Orlandi to play the role SD1 plays best, because the former is in-form, and the latter simply isn't. We can't afford ANY passengers tomorrow. Oscar to avoid Leo being isolated by playing 2 of Kaz, SD2, March.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
loved the look of the team that started last time
a little disappointing in reality.
Stephens and Orlandi not as a good as I had hoped but if tiredness
is not a factor I would like to see the same team with a bit more rotation
amongst Solly Andrea and the new Dave.
It still looks the best team on paper to me unless Buckley can regain fitness and form.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No Andrews so think I would favour dropping Stephens back to cover the back four with Ince and Lopez playing the tip of the diamond.
Leeds start with two wingers feeding McCormack so our wings need to be on their game early doors to give us defensive cover as well as the pace going forward. For that reason I would stay with SD2 and Kaz who has shown impressive discipline in terms of positional play under Oscar. If we can get our noses in front they will probably sacrifice a midfielder to use Smith's height off the bench and that could be good news for us with strong midfield runners in reserve.

Last edited:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
..............Pig...................

Bruno...Upson..Greer..Ward

..............Ince.................

Rod.....Stephens....March

.............Lopez.............

................Ulloa.............

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 5m
OG has confirmed Buckley and JFC came through training and are available for selection tomorrow night. #bhafc

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Why drop Rodriguez when he had such an encouraging debut? Buckley and LuaLua should have to work to get their way back into the team. Why change a winning formula at all in fact? The only players you could feasibly drop after Saturday would be Greer and Stephens IMO, but we have no-one better than either of them to come in. Stick with the same starting XI I think (providing everyone is fit of course).

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
Why drop Rodriguez when he had such an encouraging debut? Buckley and LuaLua should have to work to get their way back into the team. Why change a winning formula at all in fact? The only players you could feasibly drop after Saturday would be Greer and Stephens IMO, but we have no-one better than either of them to come in. Stick with the same starting XI I think (providing everyone is fit of course).
i thought stephens played okay on saturday

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Ince
Stephens

March
Rodriguez
LuaLua

Ulloa

Subs;
Brezovan, Calderon, Orlandi, Buckley, Forster-Caskey, Obika, David Lopez

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I would play

---------Kuczszak
Bruno Greer Upson Ward
------Ince Stephens
March Agustein Orlandi
-----------Ulloa

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Myself would go for:

Kuz

Bruno
Upson
Dunk
Ward

Kaz
Ince
Stephens
Orlandi/March

Rodney
Ulloa

but I think the team WILL be:

Kuz

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Orlandi
Ince
Stephens

Lopez (Think for a big game he'll select Lopez, as 2 games in 4 days for Rod could possibly be too much at this stage?)
Ulloa
Kaz

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Myself would go for:

Kuz

Bruno
Upson
Dunk
Ward

Kaz
Ince
Stephens
Orlandi/March

Rodney
Ulloa

but I think the team WILL be:

Kuz

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Orlandi
Ince
Stephens

Lopez (Think for a big game he'll select Lopez, as 2 games in 4 days for Rod could possibly be too much at this stage?)
Ulloa
Kaz

I think he'll pick this team, and I'm not averse to it either. There's the chance of bringing SD*2, March, Obika and maybe even Buckley off the bench if needed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here