Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team For Leeeds

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
According to the Argus Andrews is still out but JFC and Buckley could be in contention.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I think I'd leave it as you were from Saturday. Nobody particularly did anything wrong. Only possible change would be to bring LuaLua in, but I'm not quite sure who for. I do think Lualua is more effective when he comes on for some reason, as opposed to when he starts.

He'll probably get smashed by that turd Michael Brown anyway, and be out for six weeks. Seems to be the way of this season.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Lua Lua has to start, in my opinion that will be at the expense of March.

That would be my only change.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Difficult one. I always like to see Lua Lua start at home because he has the ability to beat players and draw others out of position - something vital when teams set up defensively at The Amex.

BUT

March played pretty well and Rodriguez looked promising, so who do you drop?

Difficult one.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Interestingly the development squad are playing at Bournemouth today in a friendly, but CMS isn't with them. I don't think he's injured again, because Casper tweeted that he scored a great goal in training. Is it at all possible, that he might be on the bench tomorrow night? Maybe that's too much to hope for.
I wonder why the club mentioned it?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Interestingly the development squad are playing at Bournemouth today in a friendly, but CMS isn't with them. I don't think he's injured again, because Casper tweeted that he scored a great goal in training. Is it at all possible, that he might be on the bench tomorrow night? Maybe that's too much to hope for.

Andy Naylor has said that the absence of CMS is down to the match being played on a 4G pitch, which isn't suitable for him at the current stage of his rehabilitation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Andy Naylor has said that the absence of CMS is down to the match being played on a 4G pitch, which isn't suitable for him at the current stage of his rehabilitation.

Oh. Shame. I'd love him to come on for the last ten minutes to score against Leeds as he usually does.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Upson~Ward

Stephens~Ince~Orlandi

Rodriguez~Ulloa~March​

Subs: Walton, Calderon, Dunk, Buckley, Lualua, Andrews, Obika

I think that is unchanged from Saturday, but with the addition of Buckley on the bench who is now back in training.

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Oh. Shame. I'd love him to come on for the last ten minutes to score against Leeds as he usually does.

I don't think he's ready yet. He needs to play a full DS game before even being close.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
---------------------------------------Kuszscak---------------------------------------------
Bruno--------------------------Greer---------------Upson-------------------------------Ward
----------------------------------------Andrews--------------------------------------------
--------------------------------Ince---------------Orlandi-----------------------------------
----------------Rodriguez------------------------------------------------Lua Lua------------
-----------------------------------------Ulloa-----------------------------------------------

Stephens in for Andrews with Ince playing deep as Andrews not ready, J F-C & Buckley on bench at best

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Upson~Ward

Stephens~Ince~JFC

Rodriguez~Ulloa~Lua Lua

Subs: Walton, Calderon, Dunk, Buckley, March, Orlandi, Obika

I feel Lua Lua will start, especially when it was revealed he's not up to starting 2 games in a week, and was used sparingly on Saturday.

I feel it's between Orlandi and JFC for the final midfield place alongside Dale / Rohan.

Either could start, with the other on the bench.

I'd expect Buckley to replace David Rodriguez on the hour and March for Kaz if needed.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I'd be tempted to leave it the same as saturday, it would be really nice to have an unchanged side for once. Bringing in Kaz is the only change I would consider.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I'd be tempted to leave it the same as saturday, it would be really nice to have an unchanged side for once. Bringing in Kaz is the only change I would consider.

Especially when we have new players, would be good for a consistent line up to give the players the best chance of understanding each others game.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

I hope so.

It seems too early though, but you never know.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I don't think we'll see any changes. Had Andrews' had been fit then I think you may have seen him, with Orlandi dropping to the bench so that Stephens can play higher up he pitch, but apart from that there's no reason to change anything.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If I were to change anything I'd bring KLL in for March, just so Solly isn't pushed too much to early. Other than that I'd keep it the same.

That said, I'd be tempted to give Lopez a go in the attacking midfield role as that's where he plays best - I feel he's more likely the swing the ball into D-Rod's path than anyone else from that position

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I hope so.

It seems too early though, but you never know.

The reason given is that the U21s are due to play on a 4G pitch, and they don't want to risk him on that surface.

Hope it's a smoke screen, but it does seem perfectly plausible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here