Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

leeds home from London

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Actually travelling from Beeston to the game.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
From north-west London, yes.

This.

And as usual, I will stay until the final whistle, briskly walk down to the station, get on the first train to Brighton and be home by midnight. Yet still there will be thousands of people fighting their way out if the ground with ten minutes to go, who live ten minutes down the road.

this.

And as usual, i will stay until the final whistle, briskly walk down to the station, get on the first train to brighton and be home by midnight. Yet still there will be thousands of people fighting their way out if the ground with ten minutes to go, who live ten minutes down the road.

The only reason you journey is so good is because 9,000 fans have already gone home:rolleyes:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Simgull

Jan 3, 2013
Hove
I leave brentford at 5, train to Clapham Junction, train to Lewes about 5:30, get to the ground in time for a pie and a pint. Ealing Broadway at 4 should be no problem, go to Clapham or Victoria.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
This.

And as usual, I will stay until the final whistle, briskly walk down to the station, get on the first train to Brighton and be home by midnight. Yet still there will be thousands of people fighting their way out if the ground with ten minutes to go, who live ten minutes down the road.

Can I hold your hand on the way? Me and my missus tend to reach St.Pancras about 00:45... despite mirroring your journey route and method. Either that or I'm still so drunk I've really got no idea what time I get back. :wrong:

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can I hold your hand on the way? Me and my missus tend to reach St.Pancras about 00:45... despite mirroring your journey route and method. Either that or I'm still so drunk I've really got no idea what time I get back. :wrong:

What on earth are you doing? I'm usually home in West Hampstead by midnight, the train gets in to WH at 23.40, so goes through St Pancras about 23.25. Or I get the fast train from Brighton to Victoria (22.19 I think) and then get the tube. I even made that one AET at the Sunderland game in the first season.

I do sit in the West side of the North near the exit though, so that probably gives me a head start.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
What on earth are you doing? I'm usually home in West Hampstead by midnight, the train gets in to WH at 23.40, so goes through St Pancras about 23.25. Or I get the fast train from Brighton to Victoria (22.19 I think) and then get the tube. I even made that one AET at the Sunderland game in the first season.

I do sit in the West side of the North near the exit though, so that probably gives me a head start.

If we're lucky/early we get the 22:33, often the 23:11 which gets to St.P at 00:38. I guess your location-based head start works wonders. We usually get the second or third train away from Falmer.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Tube strikes start tomorrow!

Called off, long day caught the 05:49 from Shoreham to get to Beeston for 10 and got back for the game OK.

Great win as well

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here