Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Win on Tuesday...

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
they won't sit back and will attack us, so if they don't score early it might help us.

all depends on how we play on the night.

impossible to predict this one.

bha 3 leeds 2.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
This time last year we were 11 points behind 4th place and we are currently 9 points behind 4th now.

And won 3 and drew 1 of the next 4 games putting us into a playoff position.

So all we need to do to match last season is beat Leeds and Wigan at home and draw with either Blackburn or Millwall away and win the other.

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
And we're back to one point outside the playoffs, with plenty of good players on the way back, new players bedding in and looking good, and Ince and March continuing to cement themselves as quality players.

Makes all the doom and gloom after Watford look a bit silly, doesn't it? I'm not saying we're definitely going to make the playoffs but it is still WIDE OPEN and there's a lot of football yet to be played.

great to see a thread with some sense and a small dose of optimism.
i get fed up of all the doom-mongers on here. i think there a lot af fans with little common sense and football knowledge. these people i'm talking about act like we support man.utd or chelsea. we are an up and coming club who could argue that we are a decent championship quality. we aren't a club that can buy any player we want or have some right to be in the prem. league.
i can understand clubs like leeds or forest having an issue with their situation - they have had great history at the highest level and come from areas which you could call 'footballing hotbeds'.
i'm loving our progress at a reasonable pace.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
And won 3 and drew 1 of the next 4 games putting us into a playoff position.

So all we need to do to match last season is beat Leeds and Wigan at home and draw with either Blackburn or Millwall away and win the other.

Do-able. No white flag raised yet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here