Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leaving early is getting ridiculous!

Jan 30, 2008
it was possible to nip out 10 minutes early and get first in the queue for transport options but yesterday there must have been between 5,000 to 7,000 outside before the final whistle:facepalm: If it means leaving on 75 minutes to get away quickly its going to hardly be worth going any more :down:
should have joined us down the pub :D
regards
DR

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It was possible to nip out 10 minutes early and get first in the queue for transport options but yesterday there must have been between 5,000 to 7,000 outside before the final whistle:facepalm: If it means leaving on 75 minutes to get away quickly its going to hardly be worth going any more :down:

on a grotty day you could hardly blame them...still if it had been at withdean you probably would have been blown out the ground

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It must be Sunday.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I can just never really understand it when the game only has one goal in it.

Yes people have youngsters/elders/commitments etc but don't believe the amount that do leave all have to- its annoying!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
It shouldn't be annoying unless it's a case of loads of people getting up and blocking your view of the game as they squeeze their way past your seats towards the aisles. That's why whenever I go to games I try and get an end seat in case I want to pop off early.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here