Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds - last season and this

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
He should have been sent off last season. Already booked, he then upended an Albion player (can't remember who) on the edge of the box and should have received a second yellow then but got a last warning instead. He then scored the equaliser

I remember it well, thoroughly obnoxious man who takes gamesmanship to it's absolute limits. In short, Neil Warnock's idea of a model footballer.

On the plus side, I'm quite looking forward to Tuesday now, having been reminded how entertaining our games against Leeds have tended to be.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im crap at picking the matchday team so i know one position that we hav'nt played for a while

12th man , lets be it .

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
For no apparent reason I've just watched the 20 mins extended highlights from last year's home game against Leeds, which finished 2-2 (although we missed a penalty). Observations...

1. We were bloody fantastic in that game. Breaking with great pace and skill - very exciting to watch. We should have won, even discounting the penalty. That was great football to watch.

2. Will Buckley when on song is amazing. It's too easy to forget what he can do.

3. CMS - see above. We miss him. A lot.

4. Gus - passionate and involved lifts the crowd.

5. We should have won about 7-2.

6. We owe Leeds a beating at the Amex. Roll on Tuesday (even though we still lack 1-4 above).

Buckley is class when fit

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I can't see the game on the sky channels, were playing Leeds? It must be on the box?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here