Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missed How many Donny fans at the amex today??

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
How are people so poor at estimating numbers? It definitely looked like 400 odd Donny. Considering their position and home support I didn't think they were bad

lol..to me it looks like u r poor at estimating ..i'd say half that figure and thats not a criticism of Doncaster

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
lol..to me it looks like u r poor at estimating ..i'd say half that figure and thats not a criticism of Doncaster

But it wasn't? It was 493 and even if they counted tickets sold it still was a lot more than 200! They had half of two blocks full and a few sitting around the edges. Looked a lot more than our Burnley away end..

Ady1964

Mar 23, 2013
Unfortunately, the club only have to report tickets sold. I suppose as that is the actual revenue! They do not have to publish actual numbers, although they know that number by the turnstile count!
I think they should publish both!
Just goes to show how many season ticket holders fail to show. You would assume that anyone buying tickets on a match to match basis would actually turn up!!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
That would make 9,000 empty seats and there was no way on earth that there was that many.

I disagree, I think 9k empty seats is about right. Get a pretty good gauge of it from the NW corner (all bare WSU) and the number of empty seats was staggering. That was my opinion half way through the first half not after 80 minutes as then there were substantially more empty seats

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I disagree, I think 9k empty seats is about right. Get a pretty good gauge of it from the NW corner (all bare WSU) and the number of empty seats was staggering. That was my opinion half way through the first half not after 80 minutes as then there were substantially more empty seats

So about SIX THOUSAND fans who bought tickets didn't show up? Seems a trifle high.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here