Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone sit near constant moaners ?

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
I'd be surprised if there was anyone in the whole ground who didn't have someone near them moaning about Greer today.
Why in the last 10 minutes did he decide to play as a sweeper 10 yards behind the rest of the defence?

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
If we had won 8-0 some would find something to moan about. It's just the way it is innit

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Yep, the fella next to us who's hatred for Barnes was extraordinary.... has moved his hatred to Mr Greer. Moaned about everything he did for the whole game.

Nob.

I am sure there are plenty of similar individuals that meet the above re hatred of barnes and greer - but I think I sit very near you.
Drives me mad - on and on and on - moan moan moan!
Thinks he knows everything re football!!

southasp

Jan 24, 2009
portslade
The miserable gits behind me are now totally at a loss, now they can't slag off Barnes for 90 mins.
I genuinely believe they looked forward to their weekly moan about what a bad player he was, sometimes even if it was not even Ash that had missed a chance, lost control etc but another player!
Comment of the day for me today was when Leo scored, the first thing one of the idiots said when the celebrations stoped was " lucky that wasn't Barnes in the box"!
FFS give me strength.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
i moan at games when (in my not very humble opinion) we play crap...
You sound like the sort who is quite quick to be negative when we aren't playing well...

I feel sorry for the people who have to listen to your moaning.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
We seem to be surrounded by f lipping moaners. One even starts as the team come out the tunnel

Swear to death it drives me nuts, spoils the whole game

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I'd be surprised if there was anyone in the whole ground who didn't have someone near them moaning about Greer today.
Why in the last 10 minutes did he decide to play as a sweeper 10 yards behind the rest of the defence?

Indeed, if there was someone who didn't have a person moaning about Greer near them then they should have taken up the spare seat next to me, where they would have heard moaning aplenty.

Knock kneed Scottish Jesse.......

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I moan when I think we are are poor, which I thought we were today. I cheer enthusiastically when we play well. I try to back the team when we are mediocre/average. I take the rough with the smooth and have done for 47 years. Still going.

A question for the people who don't moan; how do you differentiate between a superb heart-stopping performance (like at home to Palace last season) and a complete arse of a game (eg Newport this season)?

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
FFS if you sit there for 90 mins and totally mug off your own team why go.

Yup 3 Scottish pricks behind me today. Thought the whole affair was boring and dull.

Clearly not experienced derby away. That for the Albion fan was the epitome of boring and dull inmho.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
I moan when I think we are are poor, which I thought we were today. I cheer enthusiastically when we play well. I try to back the team when we are mediocre/average. I take the rough with the smooth and have done for 47 years. Still going.

A question for the people who don't moan; how do you differentiate between a superb heart-stopping performance (like at home to Palace last season) and a complete arse of a game (eg Newport this season)?

What seriously? We were not poor today. Taking into account the rather inclement whether.

Oh sorry. You didn't notice that it was bloody awful conditions and we coped with it remarkably well.

Well moan off to hell then.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
My old man used to piss me off, but he's got better. Maybe I told him to pack it in? It was like suicidal Sid out of Viz. Whenever the opposition came forward it was always "oh no, they're going to score now". But even his depression laden mutterings were nothing compared to the pillock behind me with a tedious tone of voice who moaned throughout every game. He was decades old enough not to expect a 4-0 victory every game, yet that is the impression he gave. Twunt. Glad I moved.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I had a good old moan today - I challenge you to suggest it wasn't warranted?!! It was shockingly bad today and given I pay to watch my team show some effort I was entitled to a moan today :angry:

It wasn't warranted, they put in a lot of effort it just didn't come off. At least we got three points at home against a team from the lower half of the division, not something we've achieved much this season.

And then, "I pay to watch my team"? - you silly little baby

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I had more moaners than normal around me today which I felt was strange seeing as it was the normal crowd, perhaps it was because it was "only Donny" that they were expecting a piss easy 4-0 win.

I'm west upper D block and we have a croaky old git behind who normally whinges, but today there was a random bloke who annoyed me so much I turned around and gave him a few choice words.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only audible sound coming from the East Stand was a groan at Spanish Dave's introduction.

Not much groaning after his deft free kick or cracking shot.
T'is a shame he misplaced a pass to KLL, it's all the justification people like that need.

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Semi bald idiot behind me. Row 0. West lower, block F. Seat 136ish. Sits there on his iPhone all game reading out Premier league scores and moaning about the Albion. Everyone hates him

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here