Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone sit near constant moaners ?

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I would like to use this thread, to take the opportunity to apologise to the Bognor Regis boys in ROW N / N1F for the absolute rubbish I have come out with this season and especially the terrible jokes...............SORRY !

JonBandit

May 9, 2014
Tooting
Not a moaner just a boring fat git who we call 'antiques roadshow'. Never shuts up but never talks about the game, just droans on and on and on about boring shite.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I seem to be surrounded by Premier Club fans who come and patronise for 90 minutes. I especially eschew the ones who bring a friend who comes to patronise on a one off basis. Can we have a category for the patronising gits? While we are at it can we have a category for people who shout "put it in the mixer, put it in the mixer". As for the moaners, I come on here for my fix of moaners .

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I'll happily out the moaner who sits behind me. WSU R 147. Hates Greer. Will find fault even when we are having a great spell.

PG

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Every game I have someone new sit nex to me and at the derby game the old boy next to was was a spurs seasons ticket holder, he spent the whole game moaning and slagging the my team off but loved the stadium and atmosphere.

At the end of the game he turned to me and said well yours season over then, to which I replied you did realise you were watching brighton and not spurs as your season was over 5 months ago, don't think he was to impressed so I finished off by saying enjoy Whats left of your spursday sorry I mean Thursday!!!!!!

Had to bite my lip the whole game

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I don't have to sit beside a moaner any more. I divorced her. (no doubt she'd say the same - if she ever stopped moaning).

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It wasn't one these blokes? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

StatlerandWaldorf(2).JPG
Every game I have someone new sit nex to me and at the derby game the old boy next to was was a spurs seasons ticket holder, he spent the whole game moaning and slagging the my team off but loved the stadium and atmosphere.

At the end of the game he turned to me and said well yours season over then, to which I replied you did realise you were watching brighton and not spurs as your season was over 5 months ago, don't think he was to impressed so I finished off by saying enjoy Whats left of your spursday sorry I mean Thursday!!!!!!

Had to bite my lip the whole game

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Can put up with 'moaners', just smile to myself sometimes when I hear something idiotic

What I don't like are the two potty mouthed individual who sit a couple of rows behind me. The odd expletive is fine and often justified but a constant stream of four letter words shouted with total venom at players, 'linos' and referees does nothing to make watching the game a pleasant experience.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Some old boy sits behind me in Wsu and listens to the radio commentary as well as watch the match and updates everybody with what has just happened and crucifies CMS all the time

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Getting the library crew round me to make any noise positive or negative, is a crazy notion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here