Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Liam who. Rohan was 'good' to start with. He's improved to 'very good' in just 6 months. That means he's a definite starter every time.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Let us be honest: who here thought that he would turn out to be one of the first names on the teamsheet for us? Brilliant to see he has been given his chance (alongside JFC and Solly) and regardless of where we end up this season it'll be a real positive that we've not only unearthed a quality player, but given him the opportunities that he'd not yet had.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
If want to tell you
I might as well do
About a boy that can do anything
He came from Chelsea
To play for Brighton
Rohan ince rowan ince rowan ince..

D1AX

Jun 20, 2013
He's a big unit which always puts the opposition on the back foot. His pace (for his size) is unsettling to the opposition, he's got fast feet with a silky touch and he seems to be one of those players that have their footballing brain directly connected to their feet. The final thing I have to add is that his passing and movement always seem to deliver a positive attacking edge. After losing that touch and tracking back 30 yards to win it back speaks volumes about his character and commitment. I hope we can keep him. Because trust me... if he keeps on banging in performances like that.. clubs will come-a-knocking.

Last edited:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Not his best game today but still a good performance, I loved his clapping at the end, his enthusiasm for the club is brilliant to see, future captain?

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Took him until his seventh attempt to make contact with a header today - for a big lad he can't half mis-time a leap at the ball.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
For a young player with a lot of talent, he seems extremely well grounded. Not once have I seen him lose his cool or get in any sort of tussle/argument with an opposing player or even the ref. He just seems to get on with the task at hand. Really refreshing.

Really quite excited about Rohan and the heights he could potentially reach - he's got a heck of a lot going for him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Another excellent performance. I think Ince is in danger of becoming our player of the season this year, which would be quite something given his age and relative inexperience. Let's hope that we can hang on to him this Summer and don't succumb to a silly bid. He's already more than Bridcutt in my view although, as many of you will know, I wouldn't pretend to be unbiased. :smile:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He is a good player and typified what he's about today when he misplaced a pass then chased back and won the ball back.

And the crowd reaction to notice this was pleasing too :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Took him until his seventh attempt to make contact with a header today - for a big lad he can't half mis-time a leap at the ball.

Funnily enough I said the same today. The only part of his game that needs improving. Seems to be a timing thing.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
For a young player with a lot of talent, he seems extremely well grounded. Not once have I seen him lose his cool or get in any sort of tussle/argument with an opposing player or even the ref. He just seems to get on with the task at hand. Really refreshing.

One of his finest qualities. He just gets on with the job in hand when many young players can and have been total gobshites. One of the reasons why Oscar has invested so much trust in him Imo.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
The Championship's Patrick Viera. That could be considered a bit OTT, but he has so much potential. I remember watching Viera at Coventry with my brother in law and the ground he covered was unbelievable. Ince does the same, effortlessly. needs a long term contract.

Oct 25, 2003
Imagine for one second being an opposing midfielder ignorant about Rohans skills. You have the ball in seeminly acres of space. Suddenly, you here sounds like a herd of buffalo rampaging toards you. Terrified, you turn around, only to see the man beast coming at you

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Imagine for one second being an opposing midfielder ignorant about Rohans skills. You have the ball in seeminly acres of space. Suddenly, you here sounds like a herd of buffalo rampaging toards you. Terrified, you turn around, only to see the man beast coming at you

Poetry in motion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here