Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Brighton v Doncaster - GAME ON

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Yeah driving to lewes and then train from there seems to be plan. I know the 29 stops off at Amex though so was wondering if that was quicker.
The 29 takes an age. Normally takes half an hour to get through Uckfield on a Saturday. I normally do park and ride but train from Lewes would probably be as quick. Only get the bus if a heavy session is planned !!

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
I really think people are going soft, yes the weather's bad but think back to games you've been to in the past, heavy rain, strong winds, snow. We've seen it all, now everyone sees an inch of rain and gives up and stays at home, this is a modern stadium.

we don't all live locally, and looking ahead to my drive west tonight, would rather give this one a miss.......it's called common sense !

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
we don't all live locally, and looking ahead to my drive west tonight, would rather give this one a miss.......it's called common sense !
Me too,... I am staying in sunny Somerset....... DUOH!!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Today's weather is not going to be as bad as it was for the Huddersfield match. Man up I say.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
The one thing that will get a match called off is thick fog, like we had a week or so ago, but it hasn't happened on a match day yet.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
No worries, don't forget your colours....

index.jpg

Completely off topic but my parents have just moved to crowborough. What's the easiest way to get to the Amex as my dad will be travelling in?

One of the Seagulls travel buses picks you up at the Cross and gets to the game about an hour before kick off and leaves about half an hour after the end of the game. My daughters live in Crowborough and I've used it once or twice, it's fine if you don't want to stay for a few beers afterwards. But it was pretty full so I don't know if they are booked up

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

Just made same call from bucks / Berkshire border. Don't fancy a 4hr+ round trip of gales and spray on our mways. Weather horrendous at mo outside and forecast same all for much of day/night. Thames creeping ever closer to our house, thank god on hill but others in surrounding area not so lucky.Those millionaire riverside plots will be on BOGOF by end of month!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We've just had hail, rain, thunder and lightning here in Horsham. Brace yourselves in Brighton!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here