Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Always get it here first so high up

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I am sorry dadams but this is not and cannot be true.

It is true because i was sitting in the Police control room when it was discussed. Southampton was getting battered with the worse rain they had seen in years and we were lucky that the cloud got blown out to the sea other wise we would of had that weather and the game was going to get called off.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Blue sky in Peacehaven at the moment. If the Huddersfield and Bournemouth matches went ahead, I can't see any problems today.

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
If Crowborough is anything to go by this morning at 7am it's thunder ,lightning and absolutely hammering down !
and I mean hammering down.

Completely off topic but my parents have just moved to crowborough. What's the easiest way to get to the Amex as my dad will be travelling in?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Dry and Sunny in Seaford.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
It's a brand new pitch, of course it's not going to get waterlogged. There's drainage channels that were dug into the chalk, then a big layer of gravel, then a layer of sand before you even get to the topsoil. We've probably got the best draining pitch in the country.

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
I really think people are going soft, yes the weather's bad but think back to games you've been to in the past, heavy rain, strong winds, snow. We've seen it all, now everyone sees an inch of rain and gives up and stays at home, this is a modern stadium.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Surely a 40+mph wind would interfere too much with the ball in play.
Bearing in mind that's considerably windier than anything we've had recently.

Not to mention the amount of crap that's going to get blown out from the east stand onto the pitch!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here