Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds on Tuesday

D

Deleted member 22389

At least it will create a better atmosphere. No point in singing "Your not singing anymore" to a half empty away stand. That I think has been half of the problem this season. Rubbish away attendances.

Isn't CMS back?

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Fair play to Leeds bringing that many, though I would be interested in how many are coming from Leeds as they have a large southern fan base

A lot from London I would guess. The Cockney Whites have pretty impressive numbers.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
leeds havent sold out
SALES ON THE NIGHT FOR STH AND MEMBERS
Further ticket information for Brighton away...

PUBLISHED 10 FEBRUARY 2014 AT 01:00

Iamleeds_brighton_away_640
246 0BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION
Out of our allocation of 2700 tickets, approximately 750 tickets remain for Tuesday evening's (7.45pm) fixture at the Amex Stadium against Brighton.

Brighton and Hove Albion have confirmed that the unsold tickets will be available to purchase on matchday from the Ticket Office at the North East Corner of the stadium but sales are restricted to just our Club Members and Season Ticket Holders only.

Fans will need to present their membership / seasoncards when purchasing tickets. Please note, there is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee on tickets purchased via the Brighton Ticket Office. Fans wishing to book in person should be advised to try to arrive 90 minutes before kick off.

Official coach travel is sold out for this fixture.

For further information or assistance, please contact Ticket Services on 0871 334 1992.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/art...ight-for-members-and-sth#sthash.IkW8qYE7.dpuf

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Leeds fans won't need membership cards, and they never get asked for membership cards at any away game.

Getting a lift from my Leeds supporting boss, from Chelmsford. Leeds haven't sold out according to him..

That would be consistent with the earlier poster stating they have 750 remaining from their 2700 allocation.

I wonder how many of these they will shift, now they can Pay on the day at the Amex?

We still have about 250 left to sell, although more could be made available by narrowing the segregation areas slightly or the shelf being made available, not to mention any late unused freebies.

Weather looks much better for this afternoon. Might encourage a few late deciders.

29600 will be the announced attendance.....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
That would be consistent with the earlier poster stating they have 750 remaining from their 2700 allocation.

I wonder how many of these they will shift, now they can Pay on the day at the Amex?

We still have about 250 left to sell, although more could be made available by narrowing the segregation areas slightly or the shelf being made available, not to mention any late unused freebies.

Weather looks much better for this afternoon. Might encourage a few late deciders.

29600 will be the announced attendance.....

That would be VERY impressive IMHO.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
leeds havent sold out
SALES ON THE NIGHT FOR STH AND MEMBERS
Further ticket information for Brighton away...

PUBLISHED 10 FEBRUARY 2014 AT 01:00

Iamleeds_brighton_away_640
246 0BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION
Out of our allocation of 2700 tickets, approximately 750 tickets remain for Tuesday evening's (7.45pm) fixture at the Amex Stadium against Brighton.

Brighton and Hove Albion have confirmed that the unsold tickets will be available to purchase on matchday from the Ticket Office at the North East Corner of the stadium but sales are restricted to just our Club Members and Season Ticket Holders only.

Fans will need to present their membership / seasoncards when purchasing tickets. Please note, there is a £1.50 per ticket booking fee on tickets purchased via the Brighton Ticket Office. Fans wishing to book in person should be advised to try to arrive 90 minutes before kick off.

Official coach travel is sold out for this fixture.

For further information or assistance, please contact Ticket Services on 0871 334 1992.

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/art...ight-for-members-and-sth#sthash.IkW8qYE7.dpuf

I thought we weren't allowed to sell tickets at the ground pre-match?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Leeds fans won't need membership cards, and they never get asked for membership cards at any away game.

Exactly , the Yorkie accent and arrogant swagger is all they need to be identified as Leeds fans :lol:

Really? I knew you could collect them before the game but didn't know you could buy them at the ground.

The club have been making it really easy recently to buy tickets. There are updating the website with availability, offering buying facilities on the day at the ground and the station and have abolished the booking fee if you print at home.

All good - no reason not to come along now tonight - All stands available (just) there is blue sky above and it will be one helluva atmosphere tonight.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here