Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time tonight-George Galloway

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I was very impressed with Professor Alison Wolf. What an intelligent woman. Spoke more sense than the rest of the panel put together.
David Starkey at least said exactly what he thought rather than pussy-footing around a subject as politicians do.
George Galloway is an entertaining idiot.
Tessa Jowell came across as extremely stupid with an inability to address the questions.
The Conservative guy looked and acted like a career politician. We really do need to elect people who have had real jobs.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
G Galloway is a horrible odious excuse for a human.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The college woman was good, old boy just there to entertain as clearly mad and Jowell trotted out her own agenda which does beg the question why she has had a political career.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Tessa Jowell came across as extremely stupid with an inability to address the questions.

I struggled to understand if she couldn't or wouldn't answer the questions - very poor performance from Jowell and she has next to no hope of becoming Mayor if that performance is anything to go by.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
I struggled to understand if she couldn't or wouldn't answer the questions - very poor performance from Jowell and she has next to no hope of becoming Mayor if that performance is anything to go by.

Maybe no one explained to her that the point of Question Time was to at least make an attempt to answer the question. Came across as ignorant to me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe no one explained to her that the point of Question Time was to at least make an attempt to answer the question. Came across as ignorant to me.

Labour front bencher in tiresome mealy-mouthed question-avoidance line-tow shock. :rolleyes:

There isn't one Labour front bencher with any principles. They're all tossers at the moment.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Fact of the matter is that Jowell, Milliband and Balls plus their other motley 'Nouveau Labour' crew are part of a party that had a very large input into both the economic crisis and the Middle East mess that continues to ferment.

I find it amazing that anyone would even consider votong another Labour government in after their performance fropm 1987 till 2010. What bad memories folk have!

It is nothing to do with bankers bonuses, the current Tory party or UKIP etc etc it is all to do with the single fact that there has never ever been a fiscally prudent, sound financially based and economically sensible Labour Government, from Ramsey MacDonald up to Gordon Brown incl.

To paraphrase Atilla, 'a one legged Ardvaark on Amphetamines' could run the Country better.

I do warm to Galloway though, he speaks his mind and although I disagree with his politics, he like Benn and a few others are more honest than other politicians.

TNBA

TTF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here