Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time tonight-George Galloway

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Thanks for the heads up. I will give QT a miss if that Galloway is on it......i can not stand the bloke.

I always watch him just in case he lets slip he hates every thing about this country and supports sharia law-----but he has always been to clever for that-----so far.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Thanks for the heads up. I will give QT a miss if that Galloway is on it......i can not stand the bloke.

Neither can I. That's the very reason why I'm going to watch it. Mind you do I really want to go to bed angry?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
How long before Starkey mentions he's gay this time ?

Around 11.07pm I reckon.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
I always watch him just in case he lets slip he hates every thing about this country and supports sharia law-----but he has always been to clever for that-----so far.

Galloway was too clever for the Senate in Washington. Love him or Loathe him he made the congress dudes on Capital hill look like muppets. His ranting has become somewhat tiresome, however I'd rather have him fighting my corner on local issues than most career driven party led MPs we seem to get today.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Starkey is an odious little man. The way he responded to that lady in the audience shows what a twerp he is. That lady from Kings College came across very well. Whatever people think of Galloway he is great entertainment.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Doesn't Galloway need to get a new set of point-scoring cliches to fit into every argument, no matter how irrelevant? You could hear the audience groaning and everyone awkwardly shifting when he managed to make some spurious remark about MPs having their moats cleared or bankers bonuses being more than a tube driver despite being nothing to do with the issue. Time to refresh your act!

David Starkey is such a little weasel of a man, he's great entertainment, but I cannot understand why he keeps getting booked on Question Time because it's clear he doesn't represent the views of anyone. Having the same person on over and over again to make the audience hate him ("rape means violence") is not what the programme should be about.

D

Deleted member 18477

Starkey is an odious little man. The way he responded to that lady in the audience shows what a twerp he is. That lady from Kings College came across very well. Whatever people think of Galloway he is great entertainment.

Doesn't Galloway need to get a new set of point-scoring cliches to fit into every argument, no matter how irrelevant? You could hear the audience groaning and everyone awkwardly shifting when he managed to make some spurious remark about MPs having their moats cleared or bankers bonuses being more than a tube driver despite being nothing to do with the issue. Time to refresh your act!

David Starkey is such a little weasel of a man, he's great entertainment, but I cannot understand why he keeps getting booked on Question Time because it's clear he doesn't represent the views of anyone. Having the same person on over and over again to make the audience hate him ("rape means violence") is not what the programme should be about.

Agreed!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here