Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

EDL - Discuss

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not sure why the EDL, and its supporters/facilitators keep denying the, now piddling little group, is full of racists, and Nazi wannabes's.

Attachments

• edlnazis.jpg
    edlnazis.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 8

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

oh my word:nono: what a complete load of tosh.:nono:
mfe were here way before the edl, and to say that the mfe have no intensions of liaising with the ob is complete and utter nonsense.
the prick never mentioned the fact that the uaf declined talks with the ob did he?? funny that:nono: mfe even put it to the ob if they get the uaf around a table with both police and mfe for a civilized mannerly discussion then they'd be more than happy to oblige . and as predicted not only by the mfe but the ob aswell the uaf fascists declined the invitation.
and as for the various lads comments in yorkshire its hardly surprising is it when they see and hear about kids getting bottles smoke bombs and allsorts lobbed at them just for being in a st georges day parade whilst the mfe boys can do f all in retaliation and yet the media after seeing all of this still have the audacity to pin blame on the mfe.. wheres justice in that ffs?
this dickhead really needs to get his facts straight before spouting false shit about.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yeah...Tosh taken from your supporters pages....and posted on your supporters pages...keep denying it...

So, Paul Pitt is attacking a woman because of previous encounters? lol.....yeah ok.....he is a violent ****.

When the MFE home page states: 'We have also been contacted by the Met Police in London a bout our future events there. they realy think we are going to talk to them after their conduct. 5words We go where we want!!!!', then I think we can understand the mentality......plus of course...what the MFE leadership lies about...sorry...says....isnt quite the same as what the supporters are saying....you are bringing people to Brighton in order to commit violence, and cause the Brighton authorities to waste money...and that is in their own words....thank you Stevie boy...
They are coming to Brighton to cause trouble.... out of petulance...nothing more..nothing less.

'Shane Brannigan TBH I don't think anyone gives a **** about some so called left wing conspiracy. I think the aim of the game is to cost Brighton as much money as possible to police the event. With the added head ache of not knowing who is who LOL. Nobody likes us, But we don't care'

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Yeah...Tosh taken from your supporters pages....and posted on your supporters pages...keep denying it...

So, Paul Pitt is attacking a woman because of previous encounters? lol.....yeah ok.....he is a violent ****.

When the MFE home page states: 'We have also been contacted by the Met Police in London a bout our future events there. they realy think we are going to talk to them after their conduct. 5words We go where we want!!!!', then I think we can understand the mentality......plus of course...what the MFE leadership lies about...sorry...says....isnt quite the same as what the supporters are saying....you are bringing people to Brighton in order to commit violence, and cause the Brighton authorities to waste money...and that is in their own words....thank you Stevie boy...
They are coming to Brighton to cause trouble.... out of petulance...nothing more..nothing less.
'

fella attacking a women...yeh really looks as if he's giving her a right kick in, can see it clearly :ohmy:
you conveniently fail to mention the dreadful behaviour of the uaf fascists ?? I suppose they were imaginary bottles and smoke bombs I see landing my way, and the little girl who was covered in claret..yeh i suppose I plus hundreds of others imagined that aswell.

and as for petulance.. its a free country aint it ?? we are not owned by communists and fascists yet.

freedom of speech and the uaf..LOL, more like our f*cking way or the highway. commie double standard bas*ards.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

No fascists in our city...no UAF...its really easy...

A free country?...Yes, but not to invite violent racists from around the country in order to perpetrate violence, and the waste of Brightons resources...which seems to be the agenda...

er..the little girl...wasnt covered in claret...very theatrical, but we both know thats not true...but..keep it up...
its entertaining.

Enjoy the video...way before anything was thrown at the mfe nitwits.

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

No fascists in our city...no UAF...its really easy...

A free country?...Yes, but not to invite violent racists from around the country in order to perpetrate violence, and the waste of Brightons resources...which seems to be the agenda...

er..the little girl...wasnt covered in claret...very theatrical, but we both know thats not true...but..keep it up...
its entertaining.

Enjoy the video...way before anything was thrown at the mfe nitwits.

way before anything was thrown eh ?? really? funny how the uaf scum who filmed it conveniently ignored showing what happened previous. remember I was there you weren't.
no theatrics at all the little girl was covered in her own blood, there are no other words for it ...apart from SHAMEFULL. again I was there you weren't.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, that is on the way down from the station at the beginning of the March of the halfwits....stop telling porkies....

Feel free to post some sort of evidence...other than your biased memory... on something previous....ie... 200 yards previously...
Youre only kidding yourself anyway....NOBODY believes any crap that comes out of MFE other than their nitwit supporters.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
No, that is on the way down from the station at the beginning of the March of the halfwits....stop telling porkies....

Feel free to post some sort of evidence...other than your biased memory... on something previous....ie... 200 yards previously...
Youre only kidding yourself anyway....NOBODY believes any crap that comes out of MFE other than their nitwit supporters.

the onslaught of bottles etc came directly after we left the station..again I repeat what the prick filmed came moments later after the "initial onslaught".
plus Im curious as to know how we would of managed to obtain any of these bottles in the first place since the ob frisked us thoroughly at the station before leaving it and confiscating anything that could be used as a potential weapon ??
telling porkies :ohmy: no my naïve friend its the media/uaf/ red commie ba*tards etc etc that sink to that sort of behaviour knowing for a certainty that naive fools such as yourself will be brought by it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here