***Worlds Hardest Creature VII, THE FINAL***

Who is WHC VII?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
You seem determined to make a name for yourself by posting as much as is physically possible and appear to be under the delusion that by aligning yourself with the mods in fraudulent competitions such as these you may somehow gain favour? When the regime eventually comes crashing down, and it will, nobody will be able to put a name to your corpse.

Up the badger.

Who the hell gives a toss about becoming an NSC "name"? :lolol:

#Mantistilltheregimecomescrashingdownandnobodywillbeabletoputanametomycorpse

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
I met a S. African last week. He was discussing the merits of various 4x4s. As I was dropping off he uttered the immortal words: "Land Rovers are rubbish. I hit a honey badger one evening and the Landy disintegrated".

Further evidence to add to the overwhelming argument for acknowledging the HB* as numero uno hard bast*rd.

* not to be confused with HB&B

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I met a S. African last week. He was discussing the merits of various 4x4s. As I was dropping off he uttered the immortal words: "Land Rovers are rubbish. I hit a honey badger one evening and the Landy disintegrated".

Further evidence to add to the overwhelming argument for acknowledging the HB* as numero uno hard bast*rd.

* not to be confused with HB&B

It won't help.The HB is destined for ever more glorious defeat just as long as NSC is run by the Anti-Badger mafia. Contrary to ALL evidence.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Time to let it go and move on. The HB was beaten by a shrimp. :rotlf: we all have disappointments in life and the HB will be in the world of NSC always be 2nd best

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It won't help.The HB is destined for ever more glorious defeat just as long as NSC is run by the Anti-Badger mafia. Contrary to ALL evidence.

Generally speaking I find NSC quite a reputable debating arena but for some reason the patronage enjoyed by a blood prawn amongst those who operate in the shadowlands of NSC defies description.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here