Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia on the Shortlist for Swansea

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The FULL quote from Oscar, ignoring the question and concentrating on talking about the Albion. How REFRESHING

Oscar said of the reports at his pre-match press conference at the Amex this morning: "I am only focusing on tomorrow's game."

Asked if the link to a Premier League club was flattering, Oscar said: "I'm happy with what I am doing here. I am doing my best and trying to improve my players, to improve the team. This is what I am feeling."

He added: "I think Brighton can emulate all the clubs in the Premier League, because this is where the club wants to be."

The FULL quote from Oscar, ignoring the question and concentrating on talking about the Albion. How REFRESHING

Oscar said of the reports at his pre-match press conference at the Amex this morning: "I am only focusing on tomorrow's game."

Asked if the link to a Premier League club was flattering, Oscar said: "I'm happy with what I am doing here. I am doing my best and trying to improve my players, to improve the team. This is what I am feeling."

He added: "I think Brighton can emulate all the clubs in the Premier League, because this is where the club wants to be."

Well said Oscar! Now let's score a hatful of goals tomorrow.
http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...ove-Albion-v-Doncaster-Rovers-Score-Predictor

Come on folks, whose going LARGE?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here