Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Name the home games that you think we've played well in since the Amex.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'd prefer to concentrate on the present myself. Even if we were massively shit at Watford. Which we were. I know because I was there. But I think reality is always a better place than pretence. But if I had to pick a favourite home game it would always be the Southampton one.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Struggling at the moment--but any game that I thought we were going to get TONKED but scraped a draw----------------------I'M JOKING---------------honest:wink:

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
The last 3 games i've been able to attend at the Amex were Blackpool(6-1), Burnley(2-0) and Reading last month(1-0).

Maybe i need to move back to Brighthelmstone and buy myself a season ticket punk:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Burnley last seasone when we had 2 sent off and lost to a late goal..........atmosphere was amazing though

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Burnley last seasone when we had 2 sent off and lost to a late goal..........atmosphere was amazing though

It was an early goal wasn't it?

Didn't CMS miss one late on?

Edit:
they scored on 32 mins....
...and it was December 2011 !!

Last edited:

Yoda

English & European
I would like to put a shout out to Bournemouth on New Years day, although we didn't win, we had the chances to win by a cricket score bar for the woodwork and an inspired goalkeeping display.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
I would like to put a shout out to Bournemouth on New Years day, although we didn't win, we had the chances to win by a cricket score bar for the woodwork and an inspired goalkeeping display.

Likewise with Bolton last season. 1-1 but should've been 6-0, according to a neutral I spoke to the day after. Can't say I disagree.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Too many to recall but the stand out game for me was Blackpool, one of those games that after 5 minutes I just knew it was a question of how many

Honourable mentions for Stains, Ipswich, Burnley, Palace (March) and Leicester

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
The last 3 games i've been able to attend at the Amex were Blackpool(6-1), Burnley(2-0) and Reading last month(1-0).

Maybe i need to move back to Brighthelmstone and buy myself a season ticket punk:

No! stay away and just come more often!!

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
It was an early goal wasn't it?

Didn't CMS miss one late on?

Edit:
they scored on 32 mins....
...and it was December 2011 !!

Dunno if they scored early, think it was late second half but yes, CMS missed a sitter in the last 5 mins

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here