Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many games of football have you SEEN?

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
1 England game
40 or so Arsenal games
5-10 Southampton games (only because I used to live 10 mins from St Marys stadium at uni)
8-10 Brighton games

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Albion 600+ Competitive ones , late 700+ overall in about 18 years.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Just into my 44th year of watching the Albion. I've also been to quite a few internationals and clocked up a few randoms (generally in hospitality) and a tranche of Crawley games when they were non-league.

I keep meaning to attempt a tot-up, as I have records from when I was a kid and when I went through my mid-life crisis, so only a few years to add in to fill the gaps. I reckon it's approaching 1,000.

Also played in a lot and watched my lad in quite a few. Do they count, too? The OP mentioned "on TV", but I guess none of us are going to try to work that one out.

I can also safely say that I've generally seen all 90 minutes of every game, apart from a few late arrivals and toilet breaks and once being made to leave before the end when being treated by a client "to miss the rush" - oh, and a couple of goals!!

D Block blue

Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
Over 700 for the Albion + England = nearer 800 it may be more. Regardless of the cost I wouldn't swap the money for the memories.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here