Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds and Mcdermott

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Cant see it here today.

If you was sacked by new owners would you go back to work saying " I could not walk out on XXXXX and their fans"?

If I was sacked I would take the pay off ( 2 years 3 months) and find another club. Mcdermott is a good manager he would have no problem,

Now though he goes scuttling back to Leeds and I am sure when the takeover is complete he will be sacked again.

Right or wrong to return?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cant see it here today.

If you was sacked by new owners would you go back to work saying " I could not walk out on XXXXX and their fans"?

If I was sacked I would take the pay off ( 2 years 3 months) and find another club. Mcdermott is a good manager he would have no problem,

Now though he goes scuttling back to Leeds and I am sure when the takeover is complete he will be sacked again.

As an Albion fan it's hard and a bit galling to see how other clubs, Leeds in particular, can inspire the sort of starry eyed loyalty that we never see at the Albion :down:

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Cant see it here today.

Good move from him: if and when he's sacked again he leaves with an enhanced reputation for behaving with dignity in difficult circumstances. A bit like Malky MacKay.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Cant see it here today.

It all looks good for him. Makes him look very loyal, and he'll still get the payout when the new owners take over and sack him again. He's playing the game and saying the right things.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here