Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnny Williams (Joniesta) On Loan?

I see he has become surplus to requirements up the road.

Injury prone but a half decent player.

And it would seriously piss off the Palace trolls on here.:D

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I mentioned it on the Loan Window thread. I think he's be worth a go if his wages aren't too high.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Apparently he is a Brighton fan, or at least his whole family is.

Jonny is most certainly a Palace fan.

Think he's going to Derby. Would be a good move for him, that. Very talented kid but there's no way we can afford to have him in the starting lineup at the moment.

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012
Not heard anything about this before. Palace through-and-through as far as I'm aware.

I guess it will just have to remain a mystery!

A fine player though, probably one of the best at Palace, just a shame he is not played to his potential.. Would make a fantastic addition to any side in the Championship/Premiership!

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Not heard anything about this before. Palace through-and-through as far as I'm aware.

I can assure you 100% members of his family are Brighton fans, living in Portslade and Southwick,
His father who I grew up living next door to, we used to walk along the Old Shoreham Road to the Goldstone together,
His dad has a soft spot for Brighton but says he will be a 'Jhonny' Fan where ever he plays.
His Aunties and the cousins that I know still make regular visits to the Amex.....

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I guess it will just have to remain a mystery!

A fine player though, probably one of the best at Palace, just a shame he is not played to his potential.. Would make a fantastic addition to any side in the Championship/Premiership!

He's not currently even close to being one of the best at Palace, unfortunately. He just doesn't have enough end product to justify his inclusion in the team at the moment. He's very talented but really needs game time and we simply can't justify giving him minutes at the moment. He's behind Jedinak, Ledley, Puncheon, Ince, Bolasie and Bannan in midfield and Chamakh is currently performing superbly in Jon's favourite position just off the striker.

If we were in the Championship he'd be playing week in, week out. I hope he goes to Derby as he would be capable of dragging you up by himself.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He's not currently even close to being one of the best at Palace, unfortunately. He just doesn't have enough end product to justify his inclusion in the team at the moment. He's very talented but really needs game time and we simply can't justify giving him minutes at the moment. He's behind Jedinak, Ledley, Puncheon, Ince, Bolasie and Bannan in midfield and Chamakh is currently performing superbly in Jon's favourite position just off the striker.

If we were in the Championship he'd be playing week in, week out. I hope he goes to Derby as he would be capable of dragging you up by himself.

It's amazing with all these 'world-class' truly fantastic midfielders that you have that you currently sit just above the relegation zone. Still, I do like Williams as a player, and I would have thought it would be easier for him to come here than go to Derby.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here