Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Back from the game

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Well that was shit.

Badly missed Ince in the middle. Andrews, Lopez were poor. Defensively we struggled to get the ball out of defence and hold it. Ulloa had little service but when he got it he lost it quickly.

Only positive for me was again Solly March who looked lovely when he came on.

Formation looked badly wrong from the start. Total lack of any width.

Leo's Goatee

Dec 30, 2013
Under Leo's mouth
Spanish Dave was utter crap and should hand his wages back.[/QUOTE]

i feel a rap song coming along

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Stats said 2/3rds possession, what were we doing with the ball?

You forgot to add to 66 per cent possession, only 1 shot on target!

And only 3 goals in last 6 league games.

Me thinks time for a formation rethink Mr Garcia!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Stats said 2/3rds possession, what were we doing with the ball?

That will be Bruno passing it to Lopez to pass to Bruno to pass it to PIG to pass it to Greer to pass to Bruno to pass it to Lopez to pass it to Bruno and repeat.

Can't see how Lopez can start next game. Frequently given the ball today, frequently gave it away.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That will be Bruno passing it to Lopez to pass to Bruno to pass it to PIG to pass it to Greer to pass to Bruno to pass it to Lopez to pass it to Bruno and repeat.

Can't see how Lopez can start next game. Frequently given the ball today, frequently gave it away.
Unless he's injured you can bet your hat on him starting. He's been a passenger for the majority of the season, Lopez is to Oscar what Barnes was to Poyet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Nobody was moaning when Gus told the team to play that way :smile:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Our midfield looked completely empty so the defence were often reduced to hoofing it up the field or seeing whether Watford might like it back.

Poor.

Home already though - bonus.

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Very frustrating today. Lopez filled a jersey is the best thing I can say about him. Solly did more within 30 seconds of coming on than Lopez had done all match. The 2 edge of the box volleys Lopez had were embarrassing at best! Surely time to bench him and give Solly a run in the side. Same old problem loads of possession but no end product. Can't remember Almunia having a serious save to make. Watford were a poor side, we gave them 2 goals and never looked like getting on terms. Defensively we looked poor but to be fair we started with such a lack of pace that we didn't have an outlet so most of our possession was in our own half. Leo looks frustrated and hasn't got his touch back yet, overall a bad day at the office for the team and the management!

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
was JFC injured or a tactical sub at 30-odd minutes? cracking effort from Kaz just after he came on - then played in the middle and was mostly anonymous

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Ulloa didn't win a lot because it was two on one almost every single time. He was doing his best but the odds were against him.

Under Poyet we played a game that pulled players out of position which allowed Ulloa to move into dangerous places and away from the CB's. Oscar simply isn't setting us up right to do that. We're aimlessly floating the ball into one bloke who's got two CB's on him, no support and no options. I'd be going spare if I were him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here