Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace giving Arsenal a game...damn them

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
[/B]You are deluded!! you are most defiantly going back down and I will bounce this thread in a few months time when its definite!

As long as we're defiant.

We were supposed to be the team with the lowest points total in Premier League history according to the football experts on NSC in the Summer. We were supposed to be the worst team ever to play in the Premier League. We weren't going to be able to attract any quality players. The list of rubbish spouted by the cretins on this board goes on and on.

By all means, keep deluding yourself that we're going back down. It'll only make it funnier when we finish in midtable.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
[/B]You are deluded!! you are most defiantly going back down and I will bounce this thread in a few months time when its definite!

If we had said we will stay up when we had 3 points after 10 games, I would most definitely agree with you. To suggest we're deluded for thinking we might stay up when we're not even in the relegation zone is very unfair.

FWIW, I think given our fixture list, we'll have a tough, tough time avoiding relegation but we've made some good additions recently and have FFS Murray almost back so there's nothing to suggest we're "deluded".

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

We were supposed to be the team with the lowest points total in Premier League history according to the football experts on NSC in the Summer. We were supposed to be the worst team ever to play in the Premier League. We weren't going to be able to attract any quality players. The list of rubbish spouted by the cretins on this board goes on and on.

By all means, keep deluding yourself that we're going back down. It'll only make it funnier when we finish in midtable.

If you think we are all cretins on this board then I strongly suggest you back to your own crappy board and take your insulting comments with you, if you need help going just ask.....

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
If you think we are all cretins on this board then I strongly suggest you back to your own crappy board and take your insulting comments with you, if you need help going just ask.....

I don't think that all of you are cretins.

It's just those like our friend Soggy who has a hard time accepting that Palace are lightyears ahead of Brighton on the pitch that ruin it for the rest of you :cute:

I admire your optimism. I would never have the temerity to suggest that relegation is not on the cards, when you are out of the zone on virtue of a single point.

Of course it's a possibility, I just don't think it's the most likely outcome. I think we're more likely to survive, given how well we've been doing since Pulis came into the club. He's a winner and that mentality is infectious, it has spread to the players and the fans and everyone at Selhurst is so much more confident now than before his arrival. Tactically we're much stronger than we were, we concede very few goals and with the quality we've now got in the squad we'll always be capable of scoring.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good day out, but the Arse had that little bit of quality were it mattered.
Great support again, lots of the Arse customers were more interested in taking videos of the Palace support then the game.
Superb stadium, but a sterile atmosphere, typical of most away games this season.
We move on to WBA next, massive game, hopefully with the new guys and FFS involved.
Onwards and upwards.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

It's just those like our friend Soggy who has a hard time accepting that Palace are lightyears ahead of Brighton on the pitch that ruin it for the rest of you :cute:

Not one of our members on here ruin anything for the rest of us, they give their opinions like you do.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

True,but that was before you bought up half the football prem of fading stars...just how many players have you signed this season alone...must be up in the 20s...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Of course it's a possibility, I just don't think it's the most likely outcome. I think we're more likely to survive, given how well we've been doing since Pulis came into the club. He's a winner and that mentality is infectious, it has spread to the players and the fans and everyone at Selhurst is so much more confident now than before his arrival. Tactically we're much stronger than we were, we concede very few goals and with the quality we've now got in the squad we'll always be capable of scoring.

Great, but i am really not bothered. If i wanted the low down on your squad/achievements etc, i would support your club/join your forum. Can you not bang your drum elsewhere.

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
Again some of our fans are a bit of a joke. I watched the game with my Palace supporting brother, I thought they played well without creating much although you don't go to a team away that's been top of the table for most of the season and attack. Begrudgingly I think Palace will stay up quite comfortably

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Can't see it, you will get 5 more in your remaining games and finish on 28 points - Bottom - Fulham above you will get 12 points and finish on 31 and above them its Hull or Norwich both finishing on 32 - I suspect it will be Norwich that go down with you.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Well. They WERE the worst team in premiership history. Only a moron or a tit would say they still are.

They didn't look second best for long periods, Bolasie looks like a proper player and Speroni..well, he's good for some points on his own.

I hope that, when our time comes, that we put a backbone in like penis has. They're still a joke, they're just a lot less funny than they were...and that hurts like hell to say.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Here are the results for the Palarse delegation - Based on Pulis doing his normal thing and not having a Plan B when you go 1 down (like today)

He will play for draws against the big clubs and try and nick it against everyone else. If you go one up he will shut up shop and park the bus to try to nick it. Stoke had good keepers that could help that you don't.

West Brom H 1 point
Everton A 0 points
Man U H 0 Points
Swansea A 0 Points
Southampton H 1 point
Sunderland A 0 points
Newcastle A 0 Points
Chelsea H 0 Points
Cardiff A 1 point
A Villa H 1 point
W Ham A 0 points
Man City H 0 points
Liverpool H 0 points
Fulham A 1 points

By the time they get to Cardiff In April they will be bottom again then they still have Citeh & Liverpool to come even if they are at home

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here