Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Austrailia v England 3rd and last T20 ss2 now

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Does anyone else think it kind of rubs salt into the wounds that our best player by FAR in one day cricket is IRISH....

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
82-6

My earlier question still stands, will we make it to a hundred? I cant even watch it, too embarrassing.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Predictable result. So we have been found out in all 3 formats of this tour. The only player to emerge with any real credit is Ben Stokes. We have been blown away utterly, we have become the Manchester United of world cricket.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Post match interview with Broad features one of the understatements of the year so far : 'England have areas to improve on'

Embarrassing tour for the men!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Lets play Kenya, Ireland, Scotland in future. At least we would have a chance of winning.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Hopeless. Is this what we are to expect under Mr Giles as well?

Worrying that Giles is on 5Live saying that be would love to have the job of managing England across all 3 formats. We really are doomed. What we need is someone with a bit of fight who will demand players improve rather than just work out the tour menus. Kirsten for me or maybe Pollock if he fancies it. Even one of the ex New Zealand players, they have a history of punching above their weight. Anyone but smarmy Giles.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Worrying that Giles is on 5Live saying that be would love to have the job of managing England across all 3 formats. We really are doomed. What we need is someone with a bit of fight who will demand players improve rather than just work out the tour menus. Kirsten for me or maybe Pollock if he fancies it. Even one of the ex New Zealand players, they have a history of punching above their weight. Anyone but smarmy Giles.

Pollock as in Shaun? Too busy commentating - never comes across as very dynamic and was a poor Captain. Giles was a very average cricketer - even Tufnell would be better than him!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patreon
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
England cricket results in Australia: LLLLLLLLWLLLL

Australian view of English cricket: LLLLLLLLOLLLL

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills