Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Austrailia v England 3rd and last T20 ss2 now

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
England play thier last game of a abysmal tour and include Chris Jordan for his T20 international debut , Luke Wright gets bumped up the order to open at the expense of lumb , Dernbach keeps his place ??? .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Australian batsmen scoring at will as usual. According to the BBC commentators its all rather unfair as they are all a lot better than our players.

I expect us to have to " chase " 200 +

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Jordans bowled well , done enough to be selected in march i reckon . 137-4 5 overs to go

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
139/5

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
139/6

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
139-6...... probably still to much for us.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
What happened to full fast and straight for the final overs? Just awful bowling by Dernbach, awful.

26 off the final over. I know this sounds bad but I'm at the point with this tour where I actually think us losing would be better, you can bet if we chase down 196 in some sort of miracle they'll be ridiculous comments after thinking a win covers up the cracks in this team.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
Dernbach thinks: I'll bang this one in, oh it's gone for 6; I know, I'll bang this one in, oh it's gone for 6; I know, I'll bang this one in oh…………………….

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
What happened to full fast and straight for the final overs? Just awful bowling by Dernbach, awful.

26 off the final over. I know this sounds bad but I'm at the point with this tour where I actually think us losing would be better, you can bet if we chase down 196 in some sort of miracle they'll be ridiculous comments after thinking a win covers up the cracks in this team.

Think I posted something similar when we threw away the last ODI after winning the 4th. Happy for us to lose if the long needed clearout comes a bit sooner!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Seriously wtf is going on , in Jordans brief international career the stats on this tour have him down as the best death bowler we had out there , and Dernbachs the worst , surely they must at least look at these stats before bowling Jordan out on the 17th over , yes only 7 runs came from Jordans over but take 20 runs off Dernbachs debacle and we would be chasing 175 tough yes but 195 on that pitch will take some bloody doing . Shambles

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here