Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear, new series tonight

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
not so much hating as being disappointed with how stupid it is now. Did you watch the crap about 80's hot hatches, with the oh so hilarious clip of Hammond banging the passenger door into one of the other cars AGAIN and the mind numbingly stupid race around a supermarket followed by moustache jokes? More moronic than amusing.

Yup, totally agree with this. There was always an element of scripted silliness, but its usually balanced with some factual stuff and things of genuine interest.

That last episiode was utter TOILET though. Just a series of low-brow sketches with them all trying WAY too hard to be "crazy". If thats how this whole series is panning out, then I am OUT. A bit of buffoonery is to be encouraged, but that first episode tipped it too far.

I hold out hope that the 2-parter Top Gear challeange they're showing in March, where they drive across Burma, restores my faith. I can't be doing with the cack they served up on Sunday.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tonight's offering starting now BBC2

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sadly Call The Midwife takes precedence thank heavens for Sky+

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It features the Alfa 4c..drool, contrary to what I said last week, THIS is a much watch for this old Alfa fanatic

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Big improvement on last week, enjoyed that

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
anyone else think that Alfa have robbed Lotus for the style of the 4c?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Christmas special going from Burma to the river Kwai in Thailand tonight

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here