Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Palace and two others. Not bothered about the two others.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thinks it might be the 3 clubs that seldom seem to win, in fact I can't believe they have so many points:

Norwich - even when they grab a home point, by all accounts they are getting ripped apart all game eg recent home vs NUFC. Not good.
Cardiff
Fulham - but they may come good

If would be sweet if it was CP, but Pulis seems to have made it incredibly hard to score against them (when lower/middle clubs are their opponents), and so if they are able to nick a single goal it's 3 points.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Norwich's last 4 matches of the season are against Liverpool, man utd, Chelsea, and arsenal.

They'd better not need many points by that stage.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Want:
Palace, West Ham, Cardiff.

Think
Fulham, Cardiff, Norwich

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
want:
palace, man utd

think:
Palace seem to be eking out results, as do sunderland. With Caroll back (assuming he gets his red overturned), and with big sam I think they can get the points they need. Ole got a win this weekend on the back of loan signings, so could see an upturn in their fortunes.

It seems that if those trends continue, the bottom of the table will move away from that "string two wins and you can jump up the table" phase that it's been in.

I think Fulham are down. They don't seem to have enough fight, and surely they won't change manager again so soon after their last change?

Of course, there is a chance that (hopefully) Palace and (whatever) Sunderland may slip back down and be involved later, but as things stand I think they will push away. I think Stoke and Swansea will constantly be looking over their shoulder, but should have enough.

So as things stand, I think it's Fulham plus two from West Brom, Norwich, and Hull.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Fulham and Cardiff are dead certs, last spot is between West Ham, West Brom and Stoke. If Allardyce keeps his job until the end of the season, it'll be West Ham to go.

Swansea will get themselves out of trouble and there's no way in hell a Tony Pulis team is going down, especially with how he's strengthened in January. 15th place for Palace this year IMO.

You really think think that? I think Palace will do very well to stay up. It would be an incredible achievement.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
I want Palace to go down (obviously) and Cardiff (because their chairman is a knobhead) and West Ham (because it would be very funny).

I think the actual three to be relegated will be Fulham, Cardiff and either Stoke or Palace.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Swansea and Cardiff, closest so easy visits and West Brom never been, unless we go up then I want the Welsh to stay up!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here