Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Relegation

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Who do you want to be relegated from the Premier League?
For me, palace is a given, Fulham (good awayday next season) and West Ham, I dont like Allardyce

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I WANT united relegated but it just won't happen unfortunately :( but realistically yeah, west ham!

Yeah, I forgot utd, i nearly said realistically though, but you never know the way they are playing

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Of my initial prediction of Fulham, Sunderland and Palace, I'm afraid only Fulham is the dead cert remaining. I think Palace and Sunderland will be good for another season.

I'd WANT Palace, West Ham and Stoke to go down. The former for obvious reasons, the latter two for chronic crimes against football.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
My prediction for the drop is Palace, Norwich and Fulham...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Hull , West Ham and on the last day Palace on goal difference as Zaha scores a late equaliser for Cardiff against Chelsea.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
18. Palace
19. Cardiff
20. Fulham

Think Palace will only go down on the final day though. Fulham also seem to lack any sort of fight to deal with a relegation battle, almost a QPR v2.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
i think Norwich will be drawn in more, so probably Fulham, Cardiff and Norwich. West Ham have got the fight in them, lacking in Fulham who on paper really shouldnt be struggling but cant fix it. I want Palace to be in there of course, but on current form they are doing just enough to stay above poorer teams.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Fulham and Cardiff are dead certs, last spot is between West Ham, West Brom and Stoke. If Allardyce keeps his job until the end of the season, it'll be West Ham to go.

Swansea will get themselves out of trouble and there's no way in hell a Tony Pulis team is going down, especially with how he's strengthened in January. 15th place for Palace this year IMO.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Honestly don't see why people are saying West Ham.. Big Sam knows how to play for a point (eg: when they played Chelsea) and he knows how to play for a win (eg: Swansea).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
So tight but I'll go Palace, Fulham and Cardiff.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Fulham and West Brom, both sacked decent managers rather than sticking with them during a tough time and I hope they both go down.

I cannot remember the last time the 3 promoted teams all stayed up so one from Palace, Hull or Cardiff. I hope in that order of preference but fear Palace will stay up and Hull will get relegated

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here