Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Match Of The Day

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
True he is not a 'highlights' player but you'd have thought that they'd have found a tackle or something to show on hie debut? The Bridcutt family gathered around the TV set will be glum.

I recall a half decent Newcastle penalty shout from a tackle that he put in during the second half...

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I only hope that the add ons that we may be due, are not based on how many times Liam touches the ball on MOTD highlights.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I seem to have spotted Poyet is on the MOTD highlight reel at the start of the programme. The BBC really do love Poyet don't they.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Well, assuming we don't make the play-offs, I think we will be playing Fulham next season. Talk about a game of two halves. Fulham had chances in the first half. Southampton destroyed them in the second half.

The mixed away end seemed strange. Fulham fans in the middle. Saints fans either side. Seems to work for them so good luck to them. Best not bring Pretty Pink Fairy with us next season though.:catfight:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Caroll's sending off was harsh.

Sam let Chico know it as well. :smile:

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
The Bridcutt family gathered around the TV set will be glum.

bridders3.jpg

Attachments

• bridders3_zpsca6f9f69.jpg
    bridders3_zpsca6f9f69.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 164

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Shocking sending off for Carroll, Flores rolling round like he'd been punched from a brush on the top of his head. Don't really like Allardyce but watching him laugh at Flores was quite funny

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Caroll's sending off was harsh.

Sam let Chico know it as well. :smile:

Utterly embarrassing from Chico Flores.

That said, it's a bit rich of Kevin Nolan to suggest he should support Carroll's appeal. As if Nolan would if the situation was reversed. Horrible man, the day he retires will be a bright day for football.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
The worst goal celebration in the history of football?

That too. I still remember how much he milked his goal celebration at the Amex, almost as if he had some sort of history with us. Don't get me wrong- I'm very much in favour of players celebrating goals, but he massively rubbed it in for no good reason, and showed a total lack of class that day. Can't stand him.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here