Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sunderland fans all gushing about Gus - Deja Vu, anyone?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Did he give you any pointers? Did he improve your pissing technique?

Yes as it happens he did, I have now changed my stance in front of a urinal now, thanks to Charlie's advice, my after shake has improved no end!!! again thanks to Charlie, I can also confirm he washes his hands afterwards, so I know his hygiene tactics are first class!! to be honest an awesome experience! probably one I will never forget and will certainly pass onto the Grandchildren.....

Aug 23, 2011
Yes as it happens he did, I have now changed my stance in front of a urinal now, thanks to Charlie's advice, my after shake has improved no end!!! again thanks to Charlie, I can also confirm he washes his hands afterwards, so I know his hygiene tactics are first class!! to be honest an awesome experience! probably one I will never forget and will certainly pass onto the Grandchildren.....

Well that's good enough for me to accept his coaching credentials

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
What surprises me most is how Oatway can coach Premiership players.

What a stupid response. Of course all coaches have their badges, but that doesn't mean they all have the same abilities.

I have a driving licence but I'm not a road rally champion.

What a ridiculous analogy. When you can say you have a driving licence, an advance motorist's licence and a driving instructor's licence, then you might be a bit closer to his qualifications.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
This all makes me realise how bitter I am towards him, and his sulky shenanigans at the playoff matches.

I can't let it go, and really I need just to forget he exists or move on which can only happen when we get promoted ourselves.

*sad*

It's obvious he's a very good manager - he'd already proved that with us. I just wish someone had got Poyet, TB and PB together and banged their heads together and worked something out. Don't get me wrong, I think Oscar is doing a good job but we could have really built something with Poyet. I am convinced we would be in the top places in the table now and would have been in the Premier League next year. Undoubtedly, the dispute centered around money - Gus thought we had reached the ceiling, perhaps the club weren't willing to match his ambition. Can't help thinking even now that it's a terrible loss for our club.

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
It's obvious he's a very good manager - he'd already proved that with us. I just wish someone had got Poyet, TB and PB together and banged their heads together and worked something out. Don't get me wrong, I think Oscar is doing a good job but we could have really built something with Poyet. I am convinced we would be in the top places in the table now and would have been in the Premier League next year. Undoubtedly, the dispute centered around money - Gus thought we had reached the ceiling, perhaps the club weren't willing to match his ambition. Can't help thinking even now that it's a terrible loss for our club.

That is the most perfect synopsis of how things should have happen: Shame

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here