Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt starts against Newcastle

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
how typical a poyet performance is this? 2-0 up and sit as deep as is humanly possible inviting wave after wave of attack

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Looks like Palace and Sunderland will stay up.......and chances of us going up are 8/1 at best.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
how typical a poyet performance is this? 2-0 up and sit as deep as is humanly possible inviting wave after wave of attack

Winning 2-0 away at your deadly rivals?

Erm, not very typical.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Looks like Palace and Sunderland will stay up.......and chances of us going up are 8/1 at best.

long way for the former teams to go yet...Sunderland are relying a lot on Johnson scoring at the mo...he gets injured or off form they hav to look elsewhere..we shall see

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm the opposite - I'm hoping his debut is 'fine'. He's been great for us, and I wish him well, so I don't want him to fail. But if he's outstanding, I'm suddenly going to feel that we've been robbed.

Five live commentator just described his debut as "tidy".

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
No surprise at all to see either of them doing well. Albion should have stuck to their guns in demanding more money. I have lost a lot of confidence in Burke .

Like it would have been Burke's decision on how much to accept!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
did you see how deep sunderland were after that corner? how many times did we see that here when we were 1-0 up or 2-0 up in the last 10 minutes?

nope...listening on radio and they were commenting on how better Newcastle are playing..i bow to your better view :)

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
will be a bit lively after this game for sure.......don't think the 50k natives will take too kindly to this.

i don't like poyet......but i have no love for newcastle either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here