Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt starts against Newcastle

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Poyet has had a good start, no doubt about it. I think we will see what state they are in in two years time before passing judgement. One swallow doesn't make a summer.

And if he hadn't made a good start I doubt you would have said it was only his first year

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Amazing that he can fit straight in with players that he has never played with before. Not even a training session (I assume).

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Newcastle are really shyte though and Pardew is overrated. If anyone watched Sunderland play against 10 man Stoke it looked like Sunderland were a man down despite the win.

Makes the Prem very interesting this season whichever side of the fence one sits with Poyet.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
No surprise at all to see either of them doing well. Albion should have stuck to their guns in demanding more money. I have lost a lot of confidence in Burke .

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Newcastle have handed out CLACKERS!!

Same effect as our game with clackers!

0-2 Bridcutt looked completely out of place for the first few minutes , running around like a schoolkid after the ball but seems to be settling down now. Commentators are being quite complimentary.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Same effect as our game with clackers!

0-2 Bridcutt looked completely out of place for the first few minutes , running around like a schoolkid after the ball but seems to be settling down now. Commentators are being quite complimentary.

I can only tell his name on my stream commentary which is possibly arabic

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here