Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt starts against Newcastle

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's not about whether you leave it's about how you leave. Respect for the club that gave you a chance, wanting to leave on good terms. Some do it the right way (Zamora, Bennett), some have no class.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Delighted for both of them.

Both outgrew us and both have moved onto bigger and better things. Thank you and good luck to them.

Its all about leaving on good terms and respect. 99% of fans will not begrudge any player for wanting to join a Premiership team yet in any walk of life you have to respect your employers and vice versa. Its when footballers seemingly throw that human aspect out the pram that connects them to everyday, working people and refuse to work for extra money that gets at people.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It's not about whether you leave it's about how you leave. Respect for the club that gave you a chance, wanting to leave on good terms. Some do it the right way (Zamora, Bennett), some have no class.

Short term memory. I can remember Zamora being unfocused between January and the end of the season. We played away at Stoke where he barely broke sweat and the only shot we had hit the corner flag. The only decent game he seemed to have was Reading away where he supposedly threw the ball at the ball boy.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Newcastle are rubbish, and if you watched Sunderlands 1-0 win against 10 men Stoke they were very lucky. Their 1-0 win against 10 men Everton they were very lucky.

Had very poor first halfs against Cardiff and Shampton but played well in the second and deserved coming back from 2-0 down to draw.

Hull will be intersting, and then Sunderland have Man C, Southampton and Arsenal this month, far bigger tests than Pardews useless Newcastle.

Drivel.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Short term memory. I can remember Zamora being unfocused between January and the end of the season. We played away at Stoke where he barely broke sweat and the only shot we had hit the corner flag. The only decent game he seemed to have was Reading away where he supposedly threw the ball at the ball boy.

He scored in every one of his last three games for us, so what are you talking about?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He scored in every one of his last three games for us, so what are you talking about?

I'm talking about what I saw with my own eyes at the Britannia ground and other games between January & April. Maybe Hoddle was at those three games?

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

Its a two way street, if Poyet or Bridcutt hadnt gained success, the club would have sacked both and moved quickly on to the next candidate.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Gus will be manager of the year at this rate
Impossible, I was reliably informed that he'd found his level when we were outside of the playoffs.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Just watched the whole game, Liam looked totally at home in the EPL, played a very solid game. Good luck to both him and Gus.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
We will not stop any player wanting premiership football, ( If its not with us !! )the trick is to get a fee for them !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here