Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Think that the yellow cards were pathetic and he was unlucky had he continually been fouling and pulled up I could understand a yellow for te 1st one but the 2nd was ridiculous but unfortunately for them you cannot appeal a yellow card.

Two professional fouls. He got booked lots of times for the same thing for the Albion.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the second was a joke yellow, barely even a foul.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He got involved and caused the referee to make decisions. Perhaps not the right ones with the benefit of close up camera replays but some you win and some you lose. He and Sunderland lose. He is not Premiership quality and I question whether Buckley is either. I wonder how much Poyet got this pair on Sunderland's books to spite us and boost his ego rather than to actually benefit their squad.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
I wonder how much Poyet got this pair on Sunderland's books to spite us and boost his ego rather than to actually benefit their squad.
But according to GUs, he has no budget and doesn't have a say in who they sign, so the fact they used to play us must be a pure coincidence ??? ??? ???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here