Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great songs that remind you of your childhood.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
1979 Message In A Bottle The Police ,sat on a bus between Freshwater Bay and Blackgang Chine watching a Sunset over the sea listening to that on a Walkman just brings back so many memories as a 9 year old.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia

When we used to think it was cool to wakl around with a stereo perched on our shoulders!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

What was this song all about? I never got what Tiger feet were/are.........

.... or am I trying to look too deep?

Edit: I found this response which seems to fit well with the lyrics

A tiger is regarded as a predatory animal, slinky and a "man-eater". It is an allegory of a sexually predacious, independent woman of a kind only recently seen (at the time the song was popular) in bars and clubs at the dawn of sexual liberation in the UK. By referring to the woman's feet as being tiger, you are not directly calling her a sexual predator, but feet are an important feature of disco dancing, thus drawing attention to her "moves".

"Lights" are a slang term for "eyes". I take that meaning over a possible interpretation as stripy high-lights in the hair due to the line "Flash your warning lights as long as you like".

***Hungover and bored, yet still getting shit done***

Last edited:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Saturday afternoon. Liver pâté sarnie and Tizer and watching the wrestling with gran.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here