Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adel Taarabt

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Out on loan !!

Good enough for AC Milan but not for QPR ?????????

VERY ODD !

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
The guy is on very good wages so he is loaned out to cover those wages. Qpr hope to get promoted back to the Premiership and if they suceed they will have him back as they will have more money coming in. They believe the team they have can do this and still want Taarabt on their books.

Phat Baz 68

Apr 16, 2011
The guy is on very good wages so he is loaned out to cover those wages. Qpr hope to get promoted back to the Premiership and if they suceed they will have him back as they will have more money coming in. They believe the team they have can do this and still want Taarabt on their books.

Pretty sure the other day on SSN it was reported that Redknapp said he had no future at QPR !

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
No real problem with QPR. But surely every football fan hopes they go tits up?

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
He was on a year-long loan deal at Fulham, but it was terminated to allow him to go to Milan. A.N.F.C mentioned, the reason he was out on loan in the first place is more than likely due to wage limitations but still wanting to keep the player. I'm pretty sure the reason Julio Cesar isn't playing is due to appearance bonuses too.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I know AC Milan aren't as big as they used to be but Taarabt?? Every time I've seen him play he looks completely disinterested and a long shot is all he can seem to do..

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
He was on a year-long loan deal at Fulham, but it was terminated to allow him to go to Milan. A.N.F.C mentioned, the reason he was out on loan in the first place is more than likely due to wage limitations but still wanting to keep the player. I'm pretty sure the reason Julio Cesar isn't playing is due to appearance bonuses too.

That whole Julio Cesar situation is bizarre. A once in a lifetime home world cup on the horizon and he's sitting there doing bugger all. There are either no competent Brazilian goalkeepers around or he's got pictures of Phil Scolari taking care of a ladyboy on a hidden usb key.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here