Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Even Poyet thinks we sold Bridcutt too cheap

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
No it isn't

Zaha was a championship player when he went to United. Whilst a do appreciate he is a few years younger and plays in a different position, the point is if you are considered good enough, where you currently ply your trade is irrelevant.

I stand by the fact that 3 million was not enough. I might even go as far to say a bargain
The price can be justified in that had we bought Liam for three-four million would we as Brighton fans feel satisfied that we got a good deal? I would say yes as I know the player and his ability/potential from watching his displays for the past four years four million is peanuts in my opinion and Gus has shafted us yet again, I don't blame Liam he is looking after his career and his future and there is nothing wrong with that whereas Mr Poyet is a vindictive man and he has enjoyed immensely putting one over our board and club,thanks Gus..

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Well. We practically gave Zamora and Benno away too. We shouldn't be surprised. Just watch Bridders fly in the prem.

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Sunderland fans raving about bridcutt's debut today. Yet the 'glass full no matter what the scenario' posters on here will still claim we didn't sell on the cheap

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It's a fervent, but I fear doomed, hope that Sunderland crash and burn this season.

The consolation is that...if we do get promoted...we should be a sound premiership outfit. Bridcutt was not hugely more talented than others we have and OG has us playing in a similar way to GP and he has Sunderland playing in the same style with success. Bring it on.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Isn't it a bit odd that you consider something than you've ended up paying over 50% more than you originally offered, "a bargain".

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here