Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza's tweet.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Start the guessing chaps!

#bhafc targets. Signed forward: no surprise. Defender: name discussed a week or so back. Wingers: 2 names known, other: League 1 Southern.

Badias?

Bozza wrong

Still 1 hour to go but yes very wrong

He said TARGETS. How can you state he was 'wrong'.

FWIW we got the striker, the defender will likely be a loan / free agent, and the wingers were only in the event of a Buckley move.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not wrong at all - I was talking about targets, and they genuinely were. You don't always hit what you aim for...

Forward: Rodrigues - signed.
Defender: Baird - negotiated with. Not sure why it didn't come off - assume wages/contract length (seems to be a trend here)
Wingers: Conway, Carayol, Odubajo. Not sure why nothing happened - fee, wages, contract and/or Buckley staying.

I'll just say nothing in future.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not wrong at all - I was talking about targets, and they genuinely were. You don't always hit what you aim for...

Defender: Baird - negotiated with. Not sure why it didn't come off - assume wages/contract length (seems to be a trend here)
Wingers: Conway, Carayol, Odubajo. Not sure why nothing happened - fee, wages, contract and/or Buckley staying.

Still an hour to go, you never know......

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
TBH - who cares whether he's right or wrong?

It's all guess-work, that's the joy of NSC. We're all football fans with a common interest.......... The Albion.

It would be great if David Burke posted on here, but he probably doesn't......

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Lets guess the names
Conway - gone elsewhere
mason- Gone elsewhere
Grabban - turned us down
Wickham- sheff wed
Baird - who knows probably staying at Reading
Plus countless other names I can't be bothered to look up

After plenty of threads from the creamers all spouting that these players would sign we then sign Dave number2 until the end of the season as the club are not convinced it will work and Dale Stephens who hopefully can cover for Crofts

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I see my guess was right regarding Moses. He does look good from what i've seen of him.

Last edited:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

Was Will likely to go, or was it speculation?
I know the bid came in for Bridcutt, but was there actually one for Buckley?

I for one would like to keep him for a long time.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Any thoughts on the contract lengths being offered? I think it was Naylor who indicated Conway didn't sign due to this factor but only signed a 2 and 1/2 year contract at Blackburn?
Regarding the wingers, were they replacements for Buckley or in addition to?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing

I just said would you care to name names, you have now done that.

Thanks for the original heads up !!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

It's much more interesting and appreciated if you do say something !

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton

Baird is on a free isn't he so might still happen in the future?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Looks like we were only going to sign one of those wingers you mention if Buckley left, which personally, I'm glad he hasn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here