Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza's tweet.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Am desperate for Odubajo to sign, to be honest. Ideally against Barry Hearn's wishes.

Not because I know much about him as a player, but because I've taken out copyright on the headline:

"Moses Departs, Reds Seethe"

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to work on some sort of plague of locusts/ Promised Land analogy.

That is tremendous work :)

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
NOT going to be Dean Cox. He's currently on the Leyton Orient team coach.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Why is that funny? Pacey, scores 1 in 5 for a top end League 1 team. Seem to recall he scored against us in a cup game at Withdean to. He is from this way as well so that could help. Not Spanish though so would probably be a Jones signing.
Is that not all you need for deadline day?

Cox is a very decent League One player. I just don't happen to see him being a massive success any higher, that's all. I don't see where he'd fit into our plans, that's all.

Are clubs queuing up to sign him (serious question)?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cox is a very good League One player, he isn't a good Championship player, in my opinion.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Will we spend any of the Bridcutt, Barnes and Abd money? That must be about 4.5m right there, 700k spent on Stevens so still have about 3.5. Will that be used to cover losses, kept for the summer or invested now?

Not to mention the FA Cup money.
we wont if we stick to our interpretation of FFP rules where everyone else spends what they want whilst we make George Osbourne look like a spendthrift.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Cox is a very good League One player, he isn't a good Championship player, in my opinion.
Precisely How I would see it to - however, he was still the first player I thought of when I saw League 1 Southern (after working out that this didn't refer to Ryman Division One or something :) ).

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
If League 1 Southern is anything like their rail sercice, I wouldn't expect their players to be much cop.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Not to mention the FA Cup money.
we wont if we stick to our interpretation of FFP rules where everyone else spends what they want whilst we make George Osbourne look like a spendthrift.

and the question will be asked again. So who is gonna foot the bill when we spend, spend, spend?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
If League 1 Southern is anything like their rail sercice, I wouldn't expect their players to be much cop.

It'd be ok, but they wouldn't get here on time.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Why is that funny? Pacey, scores 1 in 5 for a top end League 1 team. Seem to recall he scored against us in a cup game at Withdean to. He is from this way as well so that could help. Not Spanish though so would probably be a Jones signing.
Is that not all you need for deadline day?

Indeed

He has kicked on hugely since leaving us. Excellent little player.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Will we spend any of the Bridcutt, Barnes and Abd money? That must be about 4.5m right there, 700k spent on Stevens so still have about 3.5. Will that be used to cover losses, kept for the summer or invested now?

You would very much like to think we will see some strong investment in the first team squad. £4m+ represents a good kitty in this division, and thats purely from players sold and not inclusive of any budget that was already available. The longer today rumbles on the more nervous I will get. I'm struggling to be satisfied by our activity so far, it seems as though we have reacted quite slowly to selling Barnes, El-Abd and Bridcutt, It's not as if we weren't aware that the Bridcutt deal was going to be complete at some point this month. I wonder what options we have left seeing as we've been turned down by Conway, Grabban, Huddrsfield and 'Boro. The rumour about Buckley leaving isn't going away but I really don't think we can afford to lose him .

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Post of the day. No contest..... . :thumbsup:

Am desperate for Odubajo to sign, to be honest. Ideally against Barry Hearn's wishes.

Not because I know much about him as a player, but because I've taken out copyright on the headline:

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to work on some sort of plague of locusts/ Promised Land analogy.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

How about "Moses Triggers Player Exodus" or "Moses Leaves, Reds with Mountain To Climb"?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Really hope the defender mentioned isnt Baird... Surely we need to be adding some youth to our ageing back four...

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Really hope the defender mentioned isnt Baird... Surely we need to be adding some youth to our ageing back four...

Added to the fact he'll just be sitting on the bench, wasting wages until either Greer/Upson gets suspended/injured. Would rather see Dunk playing again than sign another pointless defender.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Moses Odubajo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here