Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
thanks - "The Greenwich-born flyer is known for his speed and pace" Nice - we lack pace.

£3m sounds a lot though for a youngster.

Perhaps it's £3m because he has both speed and pace? One is attractive enough, but having both pushes the fee up. Bl00dy newspapers.....

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
thanks - "The Greenwich-born flyer is known for his speed and pace" Nice - we lack pace.

£3m sounds a lot though for a youngster.

We won't pay £3m for him though. That's a headline figure Barry Hearn has dreamed up when he heard Spurs mentioned.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
He looks a good prospect and would give us something different. We have needed a game changer when lua lua tires or is injured

So, it's him or Carayol?

Naylor suggests the other is possibly Baird

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Will we spend any of the Bridcutt, Barnes and Abd money? That must be about 4.5m right there, 700k spent on Stevens so still have about 3.5. Will that be used to cover losses, kept for the summer or invested now?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
McFadzean is a defender isn't he? Can't see that being on the cards. Not sure he's our style.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He is and you are probably right tbh!!

Don't know a lot about him but I think he's one in the "solid lower league defender" mould. We tend to go for ball playing types, whereas I suspect McFadzean might be a bit agricultural for Oscar's liking.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Peterborough a League 1 Southern team ???

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am desperate for Odubajo to sign, to be honest. Ideally against Barry Hearn's wishes.

Not because I know much about him as a player, but because I've taken out copyright on the headline:

"Moses Departs, Reds Seethe"

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to work on some sort of plague of locusts/ Promised Land analogy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here