Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace deadline day

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Excellent planning by Palace.

Dann, Ince, Hennessy, Ledley and Puncheon are all really good Championship players.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Palace have paid £1m to borrow Ince - £67,000 a match...

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Let's agree to disagree, but anyone that scores 30 + in todays crazy market is worth that. The bloke is a class act.

In the Championship. Half of which were penalties.

Don't get me wrong, I rate the guy, but for your own sanity I hope you're not expecting him to come back & start banging the goals in.

He's 30 years old, with no Premier League experience, and has been out for eight months. Oh, and you'd never get five million for him, because of his age. You spanner :lolol:

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
"5 live understands Crystal Palace have still not filed the necessary paperwork with the club over a proposed loan move for Tom Ince.
"Blackpool have been waiting for the paperwork from Selhurst Park for the last two hours, but it still has not been received."

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Don't get me wrong, I rate the guy, but for your own sanity I hope you're not expecting him to come back & start banging the goals in.

He's 30 years old, with no Premier League experience, and has been out for eight months.

And he missed about 5 pens as well !
With us not signing a forward, it's looking good fir Murray to be in the 25.
He deserves his chance, he proved last season he is a class act, and I can see him doing a Ricky Lambert .

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"5 live understands Crystal Palace have still not filed the necessary paperwork with the club over a proposed loan move for Tom Ince.
"Blackpool have been waiting for the paperwork from Selhurst Park for the last two hours, but it still has not been received."

Meh. It only takes 30 seconds to send a fax. They're just buggering about to make sure they keep SkySports interested, that's all.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London

He's 30 years old, with no Premier League experience, and has been out for eight months.

TBF you might be right, but the way that he always finds himself in the right position, you just can't teach that, I think he might raise some eyebrows. The guy deserves a chance in the highest league, very underrated.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And he missed about 5 pens as well !
With us not signing a forward, it's looking good fir Murray to be in the 25.
He deserves his chance, he proved last season he is a class act, and I can see him doing a Ricky Lambert .

Of course he deserves a chance.

I was only saying that it's laughable of that poster to rate him at £5m, that's all. And that you shouldn't pin all your hopes on him. He won't get as many chances as you created last season.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
TBF you might be right, but the way that he always finds himself in the right position, you just can't teach that, I think he might raise some eyebrows. The guy deserves a chance in the highest league, very underrated.

Funny how these things change. Rewind to the start of last season and two thirds of your fans thought he was mediocre.

I still think last season was his career peak, but you never know.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Simon Jordon just said in live tv that he once wound the fax machine clock back to ensure a signing went through. Relegate them I say!

Did the fax machine at the other end not have a clock then?

He really is a tool.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here